Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

The Final Room

“Those riddles were easy.” Harry muttered to no one but himself. Mi had been left within the first room while Ron was still making out with the 5 headed creature. “Computer Keyboard, Volcano and River, easy as pie.”

He did not realise it, that he was in the final room. Glancing around, it appeared empty, save for one very familiar mirror; the Mirror Of Nemes. Someone stepped out from behind the object, his face covered by a large hood, almost Cobra like.
“Hello Harry.”
“Hey, Igeon.”
“What?”
“What?”
“How did…”
“Oh, I saw your broom outside.”
“Fuck.”
“Yeah, oh, hey Dangermouse.”
“How the hell?”
“Mirror.”
“Oh.”

Igeon took a step backwards, talking to the back of his head on which the face of Dangermouse clung to. They both seemed quite annoyed at the fact that Harry was both not scared and that he was not surprised.

“You’re not scared?”
“Nah, there’s a book Harry Potter, yeah, he wins, so I win, I suppose.”

Smiling as he did so, Harry glanced round the room. There were several unlocked doors then one, directly behind the mirror of Nemes, heavily bolted as though it might get up and run away.

“Harry, what else do you know?” Dangermouse was now opposite Harry, who noticed that on the back of Igeon’s head was a rather large wart in between the eyes of the man now staring intently at Harry.
“Well, says here that in this book there’s going to be a fight, I have a stone or something and when I touch you, you melt or something?.”
“Really?”
“Yeah,” Harry nodded, passing over the plan for the story.
“Oh…Where does the stone come from?”
“The mirror?”
“What sense does that make?
“Who knows?” Harry shrugged

Dangermouse and Harry stood facing each other as Igeon stared at Harry’s reflection within the glass. None of them knew what to do after it was established that Harry and the Lord could touch each other [in places] and neither combusted or exploded.

“Harry, you wouldn’t happen to have a key for this door, would ya?”
“Nope.”
“Thought as much…Want to get some tea?”
“What about taking over the world?”
“Oh…yeah…that was a cover up so my wife didn’t think I was seeing whores.”
“What do we do now then?”

Dangermouse pondered this for a moment, before finally speaking.

“I’m sure we can come to some form of arrangement…”