Harry Cotter and the Philosopher’s Brothel.

Warty Pots

“FIRST YEARS!” Haggis was stood on the platform “GET OFF THE DAMN TRAIN AND INTO THE FUCKING BOATS! OV’ER YEARS GET TO THE CARRIAGES!”
“Ov’er? Does he mean other?” Ron laughed, wiping away some of the eyeliner which had smudged
“Yeah” Harry nodded, noticing that Mi had appeared next to him.
“Come on, we better get to the boats” The ginger Goth tugged at Harry’s arm, dragging him into the nearest dinghy. 2 boys were already sat in it, but none of them exchanged any form of conversation. Each vessel had a small lamp on the front, that appeared to unleash more light than it should.

The castle had fairy lights decorating the edges, spelling out something that looked a lot like “Warty Pots”, but it was rather hard to tell. Upon reaching the castle, the boats pulled up towards a small port, where they set foot onto dry land once again; something which Ron was very pleased about:
“Heard they had mermen down there”
“Mermen?”
“Yeah”
“I’ll take your word for that”

The crowd which had emerged from the boats began slowly moving towards 2 large wooden doors, woven into it was some form of motto involved warts, toads and chipmunks; rather confusing for fuggle born Harry, who’s arm was wrapped around Ron’s; scared of losing him in a crowd so vast; except he did, and ended up crashing into a light haired boy.

“WATCH IT!” he screeched, probably worried that his robes were dirty “Who do you think you are?”
“Sorry” Harry blushed “I’m Harry Cotter”
“In that case” the boy smiled “I’m Draco. Draco Millingham Von Roger Duckington”
“Nice name” Ron had appeared at Harry’s side, sniggering
“Go slit your wrists emo”
“I’M NOT AN EMO!” Ron growled “I’m a Goth
“Whatever” Draco turned back to Harry “Anyway, you don’t want to be around him, when you can be around me”
“Actually I prefer him” Harry wove his arm around Ron’s waist
“Gay” someone sniggered, appearing behind Draco.
“Nice to meet you, Gay” Ron smirked
“Watch it you…”
“Or what?”
“Or I’ll turn you all into ferrets” a tall woman appeared, glasses perched on the tip of her nose. She glanced down at all the people, wondering how many of them she’d have to punish at some point.
“Haggis?” he appeared along side her “Hags, Bumblebore wants you in there now, before I bring in the first years”
“For what?” someone chirped from the audience
“For what? My Dear Child, don’t you know anything; You’re about to be sorted?”
“D’ya mean Pimped?” another called out
“Like pimp my ride?”
“You’re gonna insert gadgets up our asses?”
“SHUT IT! All of you!” The woman seemed very annoyed “You’ll find out what it is once you all shut up and follow me inside”, she began walking off; no one dared speak except one boy:
“If anyone tries to shove anything up my ass I’m outta here”