I should live like I'm dying

Pain

~Gerards pov~
I turned freguently in my bed and then I looked over at the clock which read 4:00am. I turned again and saw a picture of Frank and I. I got up and ran to the bathroom I turned the shower on and waited untill it was warm to get in. I washed my coal black hair that went to my shoulders, then I washed my slender body. Then I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. I closed my eyes and saw that horrible night that Frank died.(FLASHBACK) He was driving and I sat in the passenger seat. We were talking about what we were going to do that weekend, then out of no where the car in frount of us stopped. Frank hit it(He was going 55mph) and our car flew on to the side and we slid and while we were sliding another car hit us. I woke up in the ER and I didn't see Frank anywhere.
"Nurse, Where's my friend Frank Iero?" I asked the nurse. She didn't say anything then I looked out into the hallway and saw Franks parents crying. Mikey came in tears rolliing down his tan checks. "Mikey what happened?" I asked. He told me that Frank had died.(END OF FLASHBACK)
"Gerard get out its 10:00am!" Mikey yelled from outside the bathroom door. I got up turned the water off and grabbed a dark blue towl that was folded on the sink. I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. Mikey was just staring at me while I walked past him and I then grabbed a gray t-shirt and pair of jeans, and black boxers. I got dresses and headed downstairs. My mom was setting the kitchen table, my dad was giving her a kiss goodbye before he went to work.
"Hey Gee, how are you?" My mother asked me.
"Fine." I lied. My dad whispeared something to my mom that I didn't catch.
"Bye Gee!" My dad yelled to me while he was walking out the door. I looked back over to my mom who was staring at me. Ten minutes later Mikey came down the stairs.
"Yum...What you making mom?" He asked.
"French toast, bacon, and eggs." She answered. Mikey sat down and picked up his fork and knife waiting for mom to serve breakfest. After breakfest I headed outside and sat on the swing (on the porch). I heard the frount door open and I see my mom coming out with a basket full of wet laundry.
"Gee you should go see Bob or Ray they've been calling for you the past week."
"I don't feel like going anywhere really, but if I feel like it i'll go to one of theirs houses." I lied. I didn't want to go anywhere since that night. I just want to sit where no one will bug me, and maybe if i'm lucky i'll join Frank where he is.

(comments)