I should live like I'm dying

Her

~Gerards pov~

As I left Nicole's office I saw that it started to rain outside. My mom just stared at me the whole way tp the car. As I sat down in the passenger seat I saw a pale girl under a tree, she had black hair, dark areas under her eyes and she was wearing black jeans, and a black shirt that had something on it. When she looked up at me her eyes were black. It was like she was dead. "Gerard!" My mom yelled.
"Huh?"
"What are you looking at?" She asked. I looked back over at the tree and she was gone.
"Nothing." I answered.
When I got home Mikey was playing guitar hero2. My dad was sitting in the kitchen reading a sticken newspaper. When did he start doing that? I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I turned on some music, then plopped myself on my bed. I closed my eyes, then I heard a voice. I opened my eyes quick, and thats when I saw her. She was sitting the cornor, and her legs were pulled up to her chest and her chin was on her knees. She was just staring at me with coal black eyes. Then I heard someone coming upstairs. I looked over at the door, then back at cornor where no one was. I shook my head, then turned my music off and headed downstairs. When I was in the hallway no one was coming upstairs. In the living room Mikey was stil playing guitar hero. I sat on the couch and watched him. "Wanna play?' Mikey asked/ Mom then walked into the room.
"Your father and I are going out to visit a friend. Will be back later." They then left.
"So....." Mikey said.
"I guess."
That night I couldn't sleep with knowing how different that girl was. I never saw someone that pale. How did she get into my room? I looked at the clock which read 3:30 a.m. I listned to the trees rub against the side of the house. I heard a car go by, and then I looked outside my window. Everyone's house was dark, the trees were swaying in the wind. I walked over to my dresser and looked on the top for that picture that I loved so much. It was a picture of Frank and I at Hershy on the ferris wheel. They stopped us on the top, and Frank wanted to take a picture. He was wearing a black hat that day. I then walked back over to my bed holding that picture in my hand. I started to trace Frank's face on the picture. "Frank." I whispeared.

(comments)