Status: Active, I wrote the beginning of the next chapter on my ipod and now I have to take that to the apple store where they'll delete EVERYTHING off of it :(

Young&Horny

oo2

Kari laughed at the situation Ryleigh was in after Ryleigh finished with the whole story. They headed over to Kari's house after school so Ryleigh could explain everything that happened. She blushed when she was explaining the kiss part.

"It's not funny." Ryleigh whined as Kari bent over holding her stomach.

Kari couldn't believe Ryleigh fell into John's trap. Although, she knew what his ultimate goal was she wasn't going to tell Ryleigh. She felt Ryleigh was strong enough to keep resisting John and had hard feelings for Pat. In the end, Kari felt Ryleigh could protect herself and she'll only warn her.

"Ryleigh, I'm saying this as your friend but John has an amazing skill of charm. He can get any girl into bed with a smile. You have to remember you're in this for Pat."

Ryleigh thought about what Kari was saying and she appreciated Kari worrying over her. She was sure she had no problem about remembering Pat because he's all she could think about despite that kiss John gave her.

"Oh, John told me to call him tomorrow about going over his place to meet everyone; you want to go?" Ryleigh asked picking herself off of Kari's bed.

Kari nodded her head, "I wouldn't miss it for any hot guy with a stripper pole."

Ryleigh gave her a disturbed look and shook her head. How did she possibly become friends with this girl? But overall Ryleigh was happy she had someone she could share all this with.

"I'm going home. See you tomorrow." Ryleigh said picking up her belongings. Kari waved at her and she headed downstairs and out the front door.

Ryleigh only lived two streets away so it wasn't a problem to walk although, Arizona is a hot place to be. As she walked she remembered her afternoon with John. There's no way she was going to be distracted by him in the end she only wanted Pat.

"Hey, watch out!"

Ryleigh looked up from the ground to see a heavy-looking Siberian Husky running my way. Ryleigh's eyes widened and the dog jumped on her. She grunted as her back hit the solid, hard pavement.

"I'm so sorry." An apologetic voice spoke out.

The dog was removed from Ryleigh and a hand reached out. Without looking at the person she grabbed his or her hand.

"I'm truly sorry."

Ryleigh shook her head, "It's okay." She looked up to see that shining, beautiful face that she always found herself thinking about.

"I'm Pat." He said as his hand still held Ryleighs.

Ryleigh smiled, "I'm Ryleigh." She glanced down to their hands and Pat's gaze moved the same way to see what she was looking at.

He jumped a bit back as he fought a blush rising from his neck. "Sorry."

Ryleigh thought he was so cute being shy and awkward. She knew she had it bad but she just couldn't help it.

"You really need to stop apologizing. It's really okay." She spoke as soon as she found her voice.

Pat smiled shyly and ran a hand through his long locks. "Aren't you in my first hour?" he asked meeting her stare.

Ryleigh's face beamed with happiness. She was happy that she wasn't a complete nobody in his eyes. He actually knew she was in his class.

"Yeah, I sit next to Kari." She answered.

"Aw, Kari the most outspoken beast I have met. She used to hang out with us but after all the Garrett drama she can't be around us without wanting to snap his neck."

Ryleigh remained silent. She didn't know anything about anyone's past and that made her feel like an outsider. Maybe Kari wasn't ready to say anything. They did only know each other for a week.

"Um, I have to get going. Dick's not going to be very patient." He said nodding to the dog who was trying to get away.

"Dick?" Ryleigh echoed.

Pat blushed hard, "It was John's idea."

"Figured." She said rolling her eyes with a smile.

"It was really nice meeting you Pat."

"I feel the same way...but about meeting you. Hope to see you soon. Bye Ryleigh."

Ryleigh smiled watching Pat move farther down the street. She thought about tomorrow and silently spoke to herself.

"Sooner than you think."
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, Just A Short Update
Next Chapter Will Be Better
Fo Sure. What's Up With This
New Mibba Shit? There's A Shitload
Of New Rules And It's Pissing Me Off.
But I Still Love To Write On This Website.
Please Loyal Readers For Next Chapter:
COMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE!
might be re-posted later