Status: Active, I wrote the beginning of the next chapter on my ipod and now I have to take that to the apple store where they'll delete EVERYTHING off of it :(

Young&Horny

oo6

"You are definitely the luckiest girl I have ever knew." Kari said shaking her head.

Ryleigh told her everything that happened within the past four hours. She even told her about the kiss she shared with Pat. Ryleigh couldn't agree with Kari about her being the luckiest girl. She was stuck with the devil himself.

"Kari, I'm on the brink of becoming a whore and you call me lucky. Plus John O'Callaghan has absolutely nothing to do with this." She sighed sitting up on Kari's bed.

"Come on, after you told me about all these make out sessions with John it makes me want to have a go at him." Kari joked laughing.

Ryleigh let out a small laugh to relieve a bit of her stress and she knew Kari was trying to cheer her up from her minor break down. But could Ryleigh seriously go through with this deal between her and John? She felt as if she was slowly losing herself to John and becoming another person entirely. Ryleigh shook her thoughts off not wanting to think about it anymore and looked at Kari.

"Hey, I always wanted to ask something but never knew how to go about on it." Ryleigh said looking down a bit.

Kari shrugged carelessly, "What is it?"

Ryleigh was hesitant but opened her mouth to ask the question anyway, "What happened between you and Garrett?"

Kari's face slowly turned from a small smile to a sour frown. She looked as if she was thinking thoroughly about what she should say next. Then she had a smile on her face again and shrugged, "I just don't like him so much. He's a jerk in my eyes."

Ryleigh could sense there was more to the story and something complicated because these people she met was anything but simple. She put on a smile and shrugged the whole topic off. She then looked at the time and frowned. Her mom should be home soon.

"I have to go home now." Ryleigh sighed not wanting to go back to her empty, boring house.

"Do you need a ride?" Kari asked following Ryleigh to the door, "You know there are sick, perverts out there these days."

Ryleigh smiled shaking her head, "I'm sure the only sick pervert on this block is you Kari." She joked letting a breathy chuckle escape her mouth.

Kari laughed along with Ryleigh while slapping her on the back, "You know I can see that John also rubbed some of his sick humor on you."

Ryleigh shook her head opening the door saying goodbye. As soon as she stepped onto the sidewalk she seen a familiar head of hair with a dog wagging its tail.

"Pat!" She yelled on an impulse. Ryleigh then cursed at herself for being so rash when it came up to Pat. She was always so shy and thought her actions over but every time she's around him she isn't even aware of what she's saying or doing until it's done.

Pat turned and their eyes met. She sighed dreamily at his big, beautiful brown eyes. She thought she could get lost and shower herself in them forever. Ryleigh then shook the feeling off and walked a bit faster to catch up with Pat. Her heartbeat raced and her breath increased as she stood face to face with him.

"Were you at Kari's house?" he asked they turned side by side and walked together.

"Yeah, I went over after school." Ryleigh spoke looking at the ground. She was feeling a bit shy at the moment. It was just her and Pat. Well and Dick but he hardly count since he is an animal.

Ryleigh didn't want Pat knowing John gave her a ride to Kari's house. Actually, she didn't want him to get any idea that involved her and John in the same sentence. It would definitely put her in an awkward position.

"So, you and John must be good friends now." He said looking at her.

Ryleigh's heart stopped and she was suddenly in her own personal hell. She was never a good liar. Then to lie to the one face she thought was beautiful among many was definitely going to kill her.

"I missed my bus so he offered to drive me home but I wanted to go to Kari's house so..." She trailed off in silence. She fiddled with her hands and bit on her lip.

She then heard a laughter. Ryeligh's head snapped up to see Pat in a fit of giggles. It made her nervous. What was so funny?

"You don't have to explain Ryleigh," his laughter died down,"I get it. It's always been like this. All women love John."

Ryleigh furrowed her eyebrows not liking that Pat was assuming that she liked John. Ryleigh shook her head and grabbed onto Pat's arm.

"You got it all wrong Pat!" She cried out.

Pat looked at her confused by her outburst. She looked so innocent but it made him wonder was she truly innocent. Maybe she didn't like John like all the others. Maybe she was different and could grant him a legit relationship.

"The one I like is-" Ryleigh hurried and stopped her sentence. She wasn't ready to tell him about her childish crush. Ryleigh didn't want to admit it but she was truly afraid of rejection.

Pat shook his head making her stop thinking about what she feared. He gave her a smile that made her feel a bit more assured that he was the one for her.

"You don't have to tell me Ryleigh. It's okay and I'm sorry for assuming you liked John." He apologized.

"No, no it's okay. I'm happy that you are aware now." Ryleigh then looked around the neighborhood and realized she didn't even know where she was going.

"Um...Pat, where are we?" She asked in a high pitched voice.

Pat started laughing and grabbed her hand with his free palm. They started walking hand in hand with Pat leading the way.

"You are really a rare one Ryleigh." Pat said smiling at the path in front of them.

Ryleigh kept her eyes cast onto the ground and her eyes widened as she seen Pat's steps.

"Wait Pat!" She said trying to stop him but it was too late. She then started to giggle holding a hand over her mouth.

"What's so funny?" he asked titling his head to the side.

"You just stepped in dog crap." She said pointing down.

"Shit!" Pat exclaimed embarrassed.

Ryleigh felt as if her world was perfect at the moment. Pat gave her a feeling of security which was the opposite of when she was with John. She loved how their relationship was so innocent as to her dirty relationship with John. Ryleigh didn't know but she definitely could get used to dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
merry christmas! This is your present! :)
give me some love also haha.
Good news and bad news people:
good: Young&Horny was put on the list at
R E L E A S E. So I must thank them for it!
bad: my joint story isn't doing so well.
So, I don't know if I'm going to focus on any other story until that
one gets more subscribers and comments.

comment goal: 65

Image