Status: Active, I wrote the beginning of the next chapter on my ipod and now I have to take that to the apple store where they'll delete EVERYTHING off of it :(

Young&Horny

oo7

Being transferred into a school near the end of the semester was definitely not a good idea. All the material that Ryleigh missed was going to be on the final and she had no idea how she was going to learn all of it in the next week. She was hoping the teachers would have an ounce of sympathy towards her and not make her take the final. Her hopes was shot down when one little word came out of all their mouths- "no."

"It's not that bad." Kari snickered. She was finding Ryleigh's misery sort of funny. She wasn't finding it humorous in a mean away but it made her giggle at Ryleigh freaking out.

Ryleigh raised her eyebrow, "Not that bad? I'm going to fail my Spanish and history final!" 

She didn't want to see the anger her mother would be sprouting if she had anything less than an A on her transcript. That would be her death and most likely when she would get shipped to live with her dad in Miami. 

Kari shook her head with a smile on her face. She didn't know why she found it so amusing but Ryleigh made every facial expression so dramatic.

"Hey, you can always find someone to help you. Pat is wonderful at history," Kari paused unsure if she should finish her sentence. She then smirked and nudged Ryleigh, "John is a beast at Spanish. I swear it's his native language."

Ryleigh's face went from a huge smile at hearing about Pat to a deepening frown at the sound of John's name. She didn't want to be in a room with Pat and John. She rather it just be her and Pat. Who knew what John would try to do to her. He would probably molest her in front of Pat.

"There's no way in hell I would let John tutor me in Spanish." Ryeligh said out loud not even thinking about she was saying. It didn't take her less than a second to regret those words.

"Ouch Ryels, no need to be so hostile." A playful voice came from behind her.

She turned around to see the one person she couldn't stand more than her own mother and that took a lot. 

Ryleigh shyly turned around with a deep blush creeping over her cheeks. Once she saw Pat right next to him she almost died. She didn't want him to think of her as a woman with no class using vile language just as she just used.

"I just meant. I wouldn't want you wasting your precious time on me. There's most likely no hope for me learning all this material in a week anyway." Ryleigh said trying to cover up her original outburst.

John smirked knowing she didn't want to seem like the bad guy in front of Pat. He found it amusing that she would even go through this much to have Pat put her in his perfect girl category. He shook his head with a devil on his right shoulder, "Sure, I'll help you. Anything for a friend right?"

Ryleigh squinted her eyes at him before turning to look at Pat began saying something to John.

"How come when I asked you for help, you told me to open a book?" Pat asked John raising an eyebrow.

John laughed and shook his head while placing an arm around his best friend, "Well unlike her, you should learn how to not sleep in Spanish class all day."

Kari laughed before sitting up in her seat, "Why do you even pay attention in that class again, John?" 

John chuckled before moving into the seat in front of Ryleigh, "So I can handle all the Spanish speaking only chicks. Only a true player knows that." He said smirking.

Ryleigh rolled her eyes in disgust. She couldn't stand John and his trashy ways. Sure, Pat liked girls that are experienced but he wasn't the type to go around and try to get them for one purpose...right?

"Should have known you would say something like that." Ryleigh mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Would you like to share that with us, Princess?" John said with his smirk still painted on his face.

Ryleigh was getting beyond annoyed with that face of his. She wanted to smack the smirk that always seem to haunt her. 

"We can all study at my house after school. Does that sound good?" Kari asked looking at all three of us.

"Yeah, sounds good." Pat answered for John and I.

Ryleigh let a relieved sigh out once the teacher walked in and demanded them to be seated and began bellwork. There in her seat, Ryleigh began to dread what was in store for later. She knew John had something planned under his sleeve, she just didn't know when he was going to unleash it.

As the day passed Ryleigh tried to avoid John and everyone else by eating her lunch in the library. She prayed that John wouldn't go find her and start harassing her about their deal.

"Are you ready?" Kari asked her before they entered Kari's small Honda Element. It was cute and Ryleigh wouldn't mind driving one if she even knew how to drive. 

"How can I be ready? Having John around makes me so nervous I feel like I might regurgitate. I would like to keep my lunch where it's supposed to be." Ryleigh spoke as Kari began to put the car in reverse.

"Well, at least I'll be there to keep things in check. Or at least until I see that look in John's eyes." She giggled.

Ryleigh raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" She asked a bit confused.

Kari shrugged, "Basically every time John gets that feeling he gets this expression on his face and then jumps on the poor girl."

Ryleigh's eyes widened and she bit down on her tongue. He did always have a certain look on his face when they made out. Ryleigh only wondered how did Kari know this information.

"John has no shame. He'll practically have sex with a girl in front of the world and have no regrets." Kari spoke after hearing Ryleigh's question.

"I said that out loud?" Ryleigh asked cringing.

Kari laugh stopping at a red light, "Just so you know, me and John have never done anything sexually. Not even a kiss. He's practically my brother."

Ryleigh's mouth formed into an 'O' shape as she nodded. She didn't know why but she felt relieved after hearing what Kari had just told her. She felt weird knowing it made her relived so she shook the feeling off as Kari pulled into her drive way. John and Pat were both leaning on John's car laughing about something they were previously talking about.

"Come into my casa, my dear amigos." Kari said opening her door.

John pushed past Ryleigh knocking her into Pat.

"Sorry." She said after Pat let go of the arm her had his palm wrapped around.

"It's okay. John is just being a jerk." He said purposely yelling the jerk part.

A smile spread upon her face as Pat grabbed her hand and led her to where Kari and John went into what she believed was the basement. He didn't let go until they were at the table that was set up in the middle of the room.

Ryleigh had to admit that the butterflies were making war in her stomach. She liked the feeling she got when Pat held her hand. It was more of a sensation she got from him.

The only open seats were one next to Kari and the other next to John. Just as Ryleigh was headed to the seat next to Kari, Pat made his way into the seat first. Ryleigh tried not to look disappointed that she had to sit next to John but she was sure he knew how she felt seeing as he held a big grin on his face.  

With a sigh, Ryleigh sat next to John. She grabbed her history and Spanish book placing it in the middle of the table. She looked at Kari that was saying something to Pat about a girl in their past. She rolled her eyes a bit jealous that Kari can get Pat to look so interested and laughing like she was at the moment. 

An hour into the their study session Ryleigh felt a hand creeping up her thigh.  She paled and took a glance at John. He looked completely normal and just smiling at Pat, whom he was talking to about the ar verbs in Spanish. Ryleigh bit her lower lip trying not to make it seem so obvious. She swallowed hard as a sensation went through her body. It was as if his hand was on fire and lit every inch of flesh it touched. She cursed herself for wearing a flimsy thong that day. She leaned forward and placed he elbows on the table before hanging her head low. His fingers moved her underwear to the side and caressed her most sensitive spot. She swallowed and tried not to moan. She bit her bottom lip as hard as she could.

"Ryleigh, are you okay?" Kari's worried voice rang through Ryleigh's ears as her head shot up. Then before she could answer, John entered a finger inside of her.

She gasped, taking a deep breath and exhaling before nodding, "Just a little hungry." She said swallowing to keep herself from moaning.

The feeling was different to her but in a good way. The pleasure made her body heat up and beg for more. 

Kari smiled saying,"You should have tole me earlier!" She stood grabbing Pat's arm, "Come on Rico Suave. You're helping me make something."

John added another finger and kept going making Ryleigh moan out loud. He didn't know why lately, the thought of John made her so...hot.

"John...I" She panted. Before she could go to heaven John pulled his fingers out and just smirked. It was as if he knew what he was doing to her and enjoyed it. Ryleigh didn't care if he was playing with her but she wanted more.

She stood up and went to his chair and straddled him. Her hands made their way to the back of his neck and connnected their lips. John's hands went under her shirt and relaxed at her waist. Their lips moved in sync with one another making it seemed almost natural. John was a bit surprised when he felt Ryleigh's tongue against his lips but him being him, he opened his mouth. He could feel Ryleigh's body grinding against making him want to tear all her clothes off right there on the chair. Her hands drifted to his jeans and unbuttoned it as their tongues were connected.

Suddenly Ryleigh pulled back taking some air and moving off of John. He furrowed his eyebrows confused. 

"Tell Kari I had to go back home and come over to my house in ten minutes." Ryleigh spoke not coming to her senses and letting lust and hormones get to her. All John could do is nod as he though of what they would do once he made it to her house.

Ryleigh grabbed her belongings and rushed out Kari's house. She didn't know what came over her but she suddenly wanted more. That is what John was in her life for anyways. He was going to technically take all her firsts so that she would know what to do when Pat and her relationship improved. 

After running home she threw her bag and books in her closet and anxiously waited for John. Her step-dad was in Japan on a business trip and her mom shouldn't be home until late. She took her sandals off and tried to straighten her room up. Not a minute later she heard the doorbe ring.

She smiled and ran downstairs and opened the door. With a smirk on her face she began to say, "You sure didn't waste any time."

John smirked and walked up to her pushing her in the house with his lips on hers. He reached behind him and shut the door with his foot. As their lips moved against eachothers, Ryleigh's hand laced within John's hair. His hands reached down to her thighs picking them up so they were right above his hips. He pushed her back against a wall and kicked his shoes off. Ryleigh's lips moved down to his jaw nipping as they moved to his neck. She pulled at the bottom of his shirt and detached her lips to pull his shirt off and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

She giggled for no reason and John shot her a smile before he looked at her. Her dark her that was usually in a perfect hairstyle was dishelved in a sexy way, her brown eyes never looked more like chocolate, and her plump lips had a red tint to it and was a big swollen from their kissing. She looked hotter than any other girl he had ever had or seen. But his ego couldn't help but remind him, Another to add to my list. 

Ryleigh bit her lip and shifted when she noticed Jkhn was just staring at her like she was a piece of meat he wanted to rip apart. Not a very good analogy...

Her hand moved behind his neck and she kissed him slowly. It wasn't like any other time they kissed. John actually didn't rush the kiss and it felt much more sensual to Ryleigh. It was how she pictured her first kiss. There wasn't any tongue but only the feeling of each other's lips savoring the moment. With that, John moved them away from the wall and found the stairs walking them up without pausing.

"It's the first to on the right." Ryleigh broke away to get out.

"Your mom?" John asked her unsure if they were safe to do anything.

"She's at work and doesn't get off until late." Ryleigh answered before placing soft kisses on his neck.

John found the door and opened it not surprised to see the huge room. He figured she was a bit spoiled but he didn't know to what extinct. 

He let go of her legs and Ryleigh moved away from him unbuttoning her shirt as she bit her lip and looking over her shoulder at him. He had a feeling she knew what she was doing and if she didn't then she was just a natural seductress. 

Ryleigh didn't know if she looked completely stupid trying to unbutton her shirt but she wanted to get it over and done with. When she reached the last button she let her shirt drop to reveal her black lace bra. She was relieved that she wore her Victoria Secret's set. She looked up to see John licking his lips. She moved and unbutton her skirt letting it fall to the ground. She guessed John couldn't take anymore since he walked up to her and guided her on the bed. 

Ryleigh unbutton John's jeans for the second time today and he kicked his jeans off. Their hands moved over every inch of flesh. Their tongues pushed against one anothers and John's hand reached her upper back and unhooked her bra then moved under it kneading her breast. Ryleigh moaned loudly in John's mouth making him feel good about what he was doing. 

He moved his mouth away from Ryleigh and moved down her neck. Ryleigh had to admit he knew how to work his mouth and tongue. As Ryleigh's breath increased and her body only felt pleasure it was cut off by something she feared...Lucifer herself.

"Ryleigh Janet Dorathy Ackers!"

Ryleigh shot up pushing John off of her and grabbing a blanket to cover herself, "Mother!"

John picked himself up from the floor with a perplexing expression, "Mother?"           
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever but before my spring break my computer decided to break and apparently, it's not fixable :,( I only wrote this because I know this is my most popular story and I really enjoy this story. Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you all. I wrote the whole thing on my iPod, that's something I will NEVER do again haha-so please excuse any grammar mistakes.

Comment Goal: 130