Status: Active, I wrote the beginning of the next chapter on my ipod and now I have to take that to the apple store where they'll delete EVERYTHING off of it :(

Young&Horny

oo8

"Mother?" John echoed once again. 

He never been in a situation like the one unfolding before his eyes. Usually he was good with the mothers of the girls he used. His type was women so there was no doubt even the cougars wanted him. But this woman looked like a complete hard ass. Stuck up Mary was a name that uncovered in his head. She was dressed in only light colors, blonde hair pulled back into a bun, pearls around her neck that showed class, and a face that marked him sin. He was in deep shit.

Ryleigh looked afraid as she stared wide eyed at her mother. She knew this would be the last straw. Her mom wasn't going to take any disobedience from her.

"Mother, this isn't what it looks like." Ryleigh spoke standing trying to get herself looking presentable.

Her mothers perfectly arched eyebrow raised as her arms crossed. "Then what is this Ryleigh?" She spoke in a cool tone.

"We were..." Ryleigh didn't know what to say. She was speechless and secretly hoped John could conjure up one of his infamous lies.

"Mam, don't blame Ryleigh. This is all my fault." John spoke trying to help the innocent girl before him. He didn't exactly know why he helped but Ryleigh's deathly scared face made him want to save her. 

"Fix yourselves up and meet me in the living room." Ryleigh's mother spoke then turned with grace and made her way downstairs.

"This is it." Ryleigh mumbled shaking her head. 

John didn't know exactly what she was talking about. She just kept mumbling the same line shaking her head. He walks up to her placing his palms on each of her arms. 

"Calm down Ryleigh. I'm an expert. Let me take care of this." He tried to comfort her but it wasn't reaching her as he thought it would.

"You don't understand John. My mom isn't one of those nice, understandable women. 

"Believe me Ryleigh, I am a man. I have been doing this for years now. I know what I'm doing." 

As they fixed themselves Ryleigh top lip curled as she mumbled, "I'm John and I know everything about women. Believe me Ryleigh. I'm a man." 

"I'm sorry what was that?" John asked with a sickly sweet smile.

Ryleigh just shook her head and pushed past him, "Come on. It's time to face Satan."

John snickered and followed Ryleigh. He didn't know why she was so afraid of her mother. He understand that she can get grounded or q big worse but nothing extreme. 

Her mother was sitting on one of the love seats with a cup of tea. She motioned for them to take a seat in front of her.

"Young man, what is your name?" 

John swallowed looking into those sharp eyes before returning a smile, "it was rude of me not to introduce myself before bu-"

"I asked for your name not this nonsense you're mumbling." 

Ryleigh bit her lip as her body shook. Her mother could be so rude and blunt. She knew John couldn't take on her mom. No guy could. Not even her father. Her step-father was barely home so he didn't have to worry about her mom. He was a lucky man as she saw it.

"John O'Callaghan." He quickly replied. 

She pressed her lips together and placed her tea cup on the plate that was placed on the table. 

"Do you usually go around and violate everyone's daughter?" Ryleigh's mother spit out.

John was flabbergasted that her mom would ask such a question. Yeah he was about to give her daughter the greatest pleasure she would ever feel but it didn't mean she can say he was 'violating' women. They were giving him their goods by choice! 

"I wouldn't say violate in particular." John answered hesitantly.

Ryleigh sighed getting annoyed. No only was she embarrassed but she couldn't believe her mom would say such a thing. She had enough.

"Do you honestly think that I'm being violated mom?" Ryleigh asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm a teenager. We do have raging hormones." 

Although Ryleigh seen brave saying those words to her mom she was absolutely scared to death. She wasn't going to lie to herself. She was terrier of her mother.

"If you were such a loose woman like that no good little sister of yours, I would have left you with your father." Her mother stood. "John, I believe you've been acquainted with my daughter's body. Now you can get acquainted with the door and don't you step a foot into this household. I forbid it." With that she left the room.

Ryleigh's body shook. She was horrified by what her mom said and she was amazed how she stuck up to her mom. She would never thought in years that this would happen. Sure her sister had the backbone but her. 

"So, next time at my house?" John spoke trying to lighten the mood.

"John." Ryleigh took a deep breath, "Just go home. I'll see you tomorrow." 

John didn't know what to do for once in his life. He was actually feeling sorry for a woman and oddly, he wanted to hold her in his arms.  Cuddling and holding each other was never John's thing. He was more of a hands on person. Well hands on the breast or below the belt.

Ryleigh turned around walking towards the stairs. She didn't want to look at John. She didn't know why she was letting herself feel so embarrassed. 

"I guess I'll...see you around." john finished before walking to the door and leaving.

Somewhere inside Ryleigh wanted him to come through those doors again and give her that awful smirk and embrace her. But what was she living in, a fairytale? 

She took a deep breath before falling back onto the couch. She had to get out and clear her mind. She shot up walking out the front door not caring what her mother would say.

Ryliegh walked around the corner minding her own business. She could only stare at the sky as it started to darken. Maybe she was beginning to become like her little sister not that it was wrong. Her sister was just a bit out there. 

"Ryleigh?" A voice called out.

She turned around to see who called her name despite recognizing the voice.

"Am I always going to run into you while walking?" Pat asked with a small smile and slightly tilting his head.

Ryleigh though it was the cutest thing she ever saw yet a smile didn't creep onto her face. Slowly Pat's smile faded.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry in his tone of voice.

She couldn't tell him the truth. There is no way in hell she wanted him to fond out about her and John. That would ruin the whole point her what she and John was even doing. So she decided to give him one fourth of the truth.

"I kind of got into an argument with my mom." Ryleigh said leaning on one foot.

Pat gave her a sympathetic face which made Ryleigh 's frown deepen and she looked down.

Pat's heart twitched and he knew it hurt to see this girl so sad. For some reason he couldn't help but think about her non stop. She was perfect on his eyes. Pure. He leaned and cradled her face in his hands lifting her head up.  He leaned down until their noses touched. His heart raced faster than it ever did. She liked her lips anxious. Pat leaned to the side and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Then he moved her head down so he can press his lips against her forehead.

"Don't ever look down with such a sad face...it breaks hearts." He said before letting her go and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY:(