Hurry and Love Me Back

1.

The moment I laid my eyes on her, my heart jumped.

It didn’t matter.

Nothing mattered.

Except for her, she mattered.

I guess this was what love at first sight was, I was captivated by her every movement.

Stop being an idiot

I blinked, I was probably right.

“This is my cousin, Aoki Asami, and this is my friend Ninomiya Kazunari.” Oh-chan said scratching the back of his neck nervously, his mother probably put him up for this, and my mother probably put her up to this.

I had seen Aoki Asami before, just not in person, she was a rising star, in America…but after a few strings were pulled she was shipped to Japan, and was now in the Orange Sisters project, but Johnny’s is talking about moving her into Johnny’s instead.

I scratched my face.

“Hello.” I said, my lips meeting together again nervously.

“Pleasure to meet you, Ninomiya-san, is there any-” she was cut off by her smile widening. “Jun!” she said rushing off to someone else.

“Jun?” I said turning around quickly.

“Not MatsuJun, this is Chiba Jun, more or less known as Yomi.” Satoshi said with a slight smile. “My uncle wants them to break up.” He added quietly, “My aunt said that there needs another boy to attract her attention.” I turned and looked at him, he had a serious expression.

“My mom said you would be perfect, and your mother agreed cos then we’d be related, ne?” his facial expression was uncomfortable, “I don’t like this though, look how happy she is with him, and plus it’s not granteed that you’d like her anyway.”

But I do…

I blinked.

Stop it dumbass.

I nodded, I was right again.

I looked over at her, she was walking hand in hand with a boy that was talking happily about something.

I took her in, brunette hair that flowed to her mid back, Riida eyes, button nose, full pink lips, cream skin that seemed soft to the touch, a petite frame, with breast that were perfect.

Stop staring

I blinked and looked at her partner, he was short.

I know I’m short, but this guy was short.

“How tall are you?” I asked before I knew my mouth was moving. He laughed.

“I’m 5’1”, and you?”

“I’m 5’5”, I’m Ninomiya Kazunari.”

“I’m Chiba Jun.” he smiled again, before his eyes landed on someone behind me, then his child-like smile faded, “Ah, Aoki-san…um, I was just leaving, jya ne.” he said with a nod, and turned around.

“I really wish you would just accept him father, honestly he’s not what you think he is.” Aoki-chan said softly, before following Chiba-san out the gate.

“Satoshi.” Aoki-san growled, Riida jumped a bit.

“Hai?”

“Where’s the boy my wife thinks would be fine for my daughter, and how old is he, because that boy is too old for my daughter!”

“Um, right here sir.” Riida said pointing at me.

“Hello, Ninomiya Kazunari, I’m 26 years old, and in Arashi along with-”

“Ah, Koichi-kun!”

“Eh?” I said suddenly.

“And Sho-chan, you really are great actor, honestly amazing.”

“Ah, arigatou.”

“Do you like my daughter?”

“I don’t know sir, I mean she’s very pretty, but I don’t know her…” I said uneasily.

“You will, now if you excuse me, I’m going to go get her back before that boy shoves his hands in her pants.” He said angrily before darting away.

“How tall is your cousin?” I asked as Aoki-san stomped off.

“About 5’3”?” Riida said a confused look on his face, “Why?”

“I thought so, and why doesn’t he like him?”

“One he’s a rock star, two he’s known as a pervert, and he walked in on him and Asami kissing at 2 in the morning in her room with the lights off…” Riida said nodding, “Maa, I’m hungry, let’s go eat?”

I nodded.

“We weren’t doing anything bad!” I turned and looked at Asami as she followed her father, she had an angry pout on her face and somehow, my heart fluttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love.

*Koichi-kun is the name of Nino's chara in Ryusei no Kizuna

*Sho-chan is the name of Nino's chara in Stand Up!