Status: Updating ch7

Lucifer's Angel

Chapter V

Why is it so freaking hard to get sleep around here?

“Hey, wake up! I’m not done with you, superhero-pedophile!”

I cracked a lazy eye open to see the fire headed girl uncomfortably close to my face. So, being a testosterone filled man, I gave her smooch on her pointed nose.

“Oh my God!” she screamed, making a hasty retreat behind Cara. What a friend, coming to defend her friend and then hiding behind her when it gets bad. I let out a good yawn and a long stretch before swinging my legs over and standing up. Amy threw daggers at me and my poor saint just stared off, confused by everything. I tauntingly moved closer to the flame head, intending on scaring the human alarm clock shitless.

“You demon!” she hissed.

I stopped moving and glared at the little bitch.

“Possibly,” I crooned back to her.

“No!” my saint suddenly shouted. “He’s my angel!”

Amy gawked and I stared. These two girls don’t have a clue how close to the truth they really are. A part of me is an angel. The other is a demon. I’ve always been the demon; as Amy blatantly points out. But Cara… she gives me a chance to be the angel. A flawed one, but an angel nonetheless.

“You’re both wrong. I’m Luce. And Amy, I suggest- no, I insist you leave,” I growled.

“No! I keep telling you I’m not-“

“Amy! Just go! Please,” Cara pleaded to her fire-crotch friend.

“But Cara…”

“Go Amy, I’m fine. Promise!” Cara pleaded once again, reaching out to touch the girl.

Amy huffed before giving me one hell of a nasty look. It told me she was far from done with me. Without saying a word, thank the almighty lord Jesus Christ, she spun on her heel and stormed out of the house. I quickly power walked after her and locked up the front door. I did not want her to freely walk back in here.

I sighed and went back to the spare room, where Cara sat kicking her legs. She looked upwards when she heard me come back in; light colored eyes missing their point of focus. This girl infuriates and warms me all at the same time. However, no matter how I feel, we need to clear some barriers. The main one being the obvious: my wings.

Quickly moving over to the closet, I unbuttoned the borrowed coat once again and let my wings fall limply towards the floor.

“What are you doing?” I heard my saint ask, breaking the pleasant silence. Meaning no loud-ass Amy.

“I’ve got something to show you,” I sighed out, turning frustratedly at the innocent ball of blindness that reached for me. Damn her klutzy cuteness.

I walked over to her and grasped her outstretched hand, causing her to almost strike me in reflex. I raised my eyebrow in response, but remembered it was a pointless action since she’s as blind as a bat. Carefully, to avoid getting hit, I pulled her hand behind me until it latched onto the dark colored feathers that plague me. She’s probably going to be frightened of me now; at least more than before.

“A… feather duster?”

What the Hell!?

“No, it’s not a feather duster!” I yelled, trying desperately not to strangle her. She flinched and I let out a strained sigh. You would think a religious girl would recognize angel wings.

“Sorry,” I heaved. “Cara, they’re wings. Real, heavy sacs of flesh and feather. Our sadistical misanthrope gave them to me to make it that much harder to repent.”

My saint stayed quiet as she continued to caress the appendages. In all honesty, her touching them stirred me in a very inappropriate place. As I’ve said before, I do still want to take her. But she’s a minor at this point so it’s a fucking sin. And we’re not married; marriage is way out of the question for a simple lay. Wait, is she crying right now?

“Aw, Angel! I’m so sorry!” she wailed before latching onto me in a powerful hug.

“Um,” I mumbled, carefully trying to peel her off without injuring her. Unfortunately, that made her grip on more, emptying loving tears onto me. It’s a little strange to me; no one ever has actually shed tears of love for me. Or hugged me. I’m pretty sure the only liquid that has ever been shed on me was blood, saliva and even good old fashioned snot!

I glanced around the perimeter, assuring myself that no one was around to see this. Slowly, very slowly, I reached down and wrapped my arms around her. I felt so out of place, but I can tell she was happy that I’m actually hugging her back. Besides, it felt kind of nice to have my face in her hair. Her shorter hair. I forgot to ask her about that again, didn’t I. Either way, whatever happened, I want to kill anything that touches her other than me.

Our moment of peace ended too soon, sadly. The house shook massively, throwing a lamp onto the floor to shatter and causing me and Cara to crash to the ground. This didn’t feel like an earthquake; it felt more like something has just rammed the building. I helped Cara up before another quake hit us. I forced her to sit down on the bed so she wouldn’t fall and get hurt.

“Wait here! Don’t move!” I ordered before dashing to the front door. I unlocked it and ran outside, totally prepared to disable the motherfucker causing the problem. Well I thought I was. Sticking to the side of the house was one of the gruesome demons I’d seen when I fell into Hell. This one was remarkably more hideous than the others I’d seen. It had no skin, just pure, fleshy muscle that bulged and was enraptured by numerous pulsating green veins. Its spine was protruding from the demon’s back, and growing from it were more bones that formed its only limbs. Those limbs did not have a single vein or muscle on them, just pure cracked bone. What was most sickening then its general appearance was this liquid filled sac that hung down from its anal region to its lower belly. Whenever the beast moved, it would slush around and I did not want to know what was in it or why. It hissed a nasty gargled growl at me, green saliva running from its mouth in large globs. Its eyes were straight white, aside from the green veins lining it.

“Aw, little demon didn’t get enough sleep last night? Or did you eat a hippie who was high on weed?” I taunted. Them ugly motherfuckers don’t scare me at this point. As far as I’m concerned, it’s not a sin to kill a demon. And I’ve been dying to wring the life out of something for a while now.

“L-luce?”

Both the snapping demon and I swiftly looked at the blind girl who stood in the doorway, completely oblivious. And very naughty for disobeying me

“Get inside and lock the door!” I screamed, as the demon scuttled toward Cara. She screamed but did as she was told and slammed the door shut. I could hear the locks clicking shut, which is odd. I suppose it comes with the demon/angel package.

“Yo, demon! You vs. Me. Right now!” I yelled, thrusting a rock at its fleshy head. It growled and aimed its attention on me again. It’s quite unfair that it has claws and fangs and all I have is my hands and 50lbs of useless weight on my back.

The demon leapt off of the wall at me and I quickly ducked and rolled out of the way, letting it crash into the dirt I once stood on. I jumped up just in time to get tackled back down by the slobbering Satan spawn. It snapped it’s overly sized fangs at me and I punched it in the eye, making it howl in horror. I rolled away and got up, waiting for it to get its bearings so I can harm it bodily. The demon got up on two legs and snarled at me, momentarily choking on it’s on thick saliva. I ran at it and forced a palm into its gut, earning myself a massive gash in my face from being clawed by a thick bone of an arm. Blood oozed out and the demon lapped up my blood from its arm.

“Fuck, hey God! Wanna lend me a supernatural machine gun? I’ll settle for a sharp kitchen knife!” I yelled to no one in particular, before charging at the beast again. However, I think Satan answered that call of mine. The demon suddenly sprayed me with the nastiest smelling and tasting shit I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing from its fucking sac on its anal-crotch. I screamed and backed far up, feeling it sting my eyes and totally fuck over my senses.

“That’s just fucking sick!” I yelled, trying to avoid its boney arms while trying to remove the fluid from my eyes. Another fucking liquid to add to my list!

The demon made a gurgling noise that sounded like giggling. I’m more than certain that son of a bitch is perfectly intelligent enough to know how sick squirting people with that is. It charged at me again, bones crunching but I didn’t run. I fisted the mother fucker under the chin, knocking him onto his vulnerable spine. It howled for a second, for I jumped onto of it and jammed my hands into its mouth, trying to pry it open and break its jaw. It clawed at me with those bone hands but I ignored it until I forced his jaw down, breaking it and the muscle around it. Green blood sprayed all over me from a snapped vein and the demon screeched, saliva freely leaking out of its destroyed mouth.

“Shut up!” I screamed at it, stabbing my fingers into its eyes; permanently blinding it. It drove its bone arms into my shoulders and flung me away. I crashed onto the floor twenty feet away, dirt flying up everywhere. I hacked and spat out a small wad of blood; watching the demon squirm to see.

I stood up and my wings shook the dirt off themselves. Wait. I actually moved my wings!? However, I didn’t get to explore with my new discovery because I was knocked off my feet by a furious demon. It clawed up more of my chest, trying to dig my heart out.

“Sorry, bub. I got no heart. But I bet you do!” I hissed before jamming my hand into its muscled flesh, digging for the muscle that kept it alive. It tried desperately to bite my mangled arm, only succeeding in scratches since it can’t close it jaws.

“Bingo!” I laughed as I gripped a pulsing sphere in my hand. I yelled as I ripped it through its flesh, green blood splashing onto my face and hair. It screeched its last scream, falling off of me and convulsing into the ground before finally becoming motionless. Staring at the starry sky, I finally realized that it’s dead and that I had ripped its heart out. I stood up and looked down at the still organ before crushing it and throwing it away. I kicked the body, not believing the demon was dead.

“Angel!”

I looked up and saw Cara in the doorway of her home, which seemed to have gotten farther away since the start of my battle. I smiled at her, partially happy she’s OK and happy because she can’t see the mess I probably looked like. But my happy went away when the anal-crotch sac burst open suddenly and my body became showered in the shit.

The lucky demon body spontaneously combusted; leaving nothing but it’s goop behind. It took everything in me not to just destroy the town. A clump of gunk dripped out of my hair and splattered on my shoe.

"..."

I’ll never sleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
EW. You have no idea how the visual of the demon and it's bodily fluids is so nasty. I had a hard time writing it cause I kept wanting to gag while I laughed maniacally.

Anyways, I updated! And finally: violence!
Also, if you really enjoy paranormal love stories like this than you'll like DragonxFox's story "A Demon's Only Wish". She has more chapters than me so you'll enjoy that lol.

Comment&Subscribe please!