I Should Really Hate You

Chapter 3

~4 days latter~

Celine sat in the court room staring at her hands. She had just testified and all she wanted to do was throw up. She faintly herd the judge say “Jorel Decker please rise.” Right as he did so Celine herd a heavy shaky breath and turned to see the woman she believes is his mother. “Jorel Decker I sentence you to 3 years jail time and 1 year probation.” At that time the judge banged his mallet and walked off not even regretting the words he just spoke. Jorel fell back into the chair placing his elbows on his knees and face in his hands. Celine continued to watch him as they left, her mother just in front with the oldest son, Chris, as the middle child, Colin, stayed near to Celine. She looked back just as Jorel kissed his mother one last time before being hand cuffed and taken to a side door.

“Come on Celine.” Colin said putting his arm over her shoulder pulling her away.

~2 days latter~

Celine stood over the small grave dug for her father. She was home, or what she has tried to call her home for the past 2 years, Marblehead, Boston. They had just buried her father and were just about to plant the Pine tree as a grave marker. Celines mother and brothers both sobbed and shook in pain. But Celine stayed quiet, not a tear not a shaky breath, nothing. Celine turned in her seat to see Jorel, with a police man next to him for obvious reasons, pale almost ghost like with a sense that he was about to be blown away by the wind. She turned back and began to sob.

~2 ½ hours latter ~

Celine watched every person in the room she was in. Everyone laughed and told stories about her father. Men teard up as they talked and remembered. But that was not Celine concerned to that second. No, it was Jorel. Who hadn’t shown up at her house yet.
Celine was easy to spot, she sat lowered in a chair with a glass of whiskey, she hadn’t moved for about an hour and wasn’t thinking about moving unless to get a drink. Both arms on the arm rests, one hand holding the glass of whiskey, Celine looked back over at her brother Colin, he looked just the same as Celine just across the room and instead of a glass he had the bottle. Standing up she went over to him and snatched the bottle pouring more into her glass.

“Given up?” Colin asked staring at his sister.

“Yep.” Celine answered handing the bottle back to Colin. She looked back down at him when his position changed. He was now sitting up straight looking towards the door. Celine turned her head to see two people she didn’t recognize. A man wearing a black open caller button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his tattoos with black kakis. His arm was wrapped around a short blonde with pink streaks pulled back into a loose pony tail. It took a few seconds to realize that they were Jorels friends. Not knowing there names she walked straight up to them and said hello.

“Hi.” The man said loosening his grip on the woman. “I’m Aron.” He extended his long arm and Celine took it with out hesitation. “And this is Amy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i meant for this to be longer but i need to get the chapter out and say that all the guys are taken.

im thinking of starting another story i don't know weather to do a J-dog love story thingy or a J3T one or another Da Kurlzz........sooooooooooooooo........tell me my devoted fan which i should do.

wow....i. am. lazy.