Just To Prove That I Adore

Alexa's Intro

'Beep beep beep’ I grumbled as my alarm clock woke me up, I pushed my hand out from under my duvet into the cold air and hit the clock until the alarm stopped. Then I went back to sleep.

“Get up fat ass!” I opened my eyes and blinked several times until my older brother came into focus,

“Fuck off Aiden,” I mumbled and then turned over so I wasn’t facing him.

“Mum, Alexa just swore at me!” He’s such grass.

“Mum, Aiden's poking me!" I shouted and then grinned as Aiden and sat up on my bed.

“You liar," he said, with is mouth slightly open in a shocked expression. I simply grinned and got up out of my bed, then stood up and stretched my arms above my head.
The next thing I knew I was being bundled onto the floor and my brother was shouting ‘bundle!’

My mum walked in and he was lying on top of me, squashing me.

“Get off your sister Aiden, Alexa go get ready for school,” my mum instructed sternly.

“But mum I hav-” I said in a moany voice.

“Go,” she said pointing to the bathroom, I walked off to the bathroom and had a shower.

After my shower I walked back into my room, and turned my CD player on. I walked over to my degus I’ve got two of them their basically like gerbils, one’s called Bones and ones called Chubb, haha yeah I choose weird names. I then fed them and started singing as my favorite song came on,

“I’ve met someone that makes me feel seasick,
Oh what a skill to have oh what a skill to have,
so many skills that make her distinctive”


I danced around my room as I grabbed my blue skinny jeans and pulled them, on nearly falling over from jumping up and down so much. I grabbed Patrick’s blue studded belt, he had my pink one, then I pulled my Black Adeline Street tee on that had a white and black striped skull on it. I grabbed my Green Day hoodie and ran downstairs and pulled my vans on. Haha yea I like Green Day and Billie Joe’s clothing line Adeline Street rocks. and Billie Joe is just really cute!

“What were you listening to?” Aiden asked as I sat next to him on the couch.

“The Wombats, I heard them on Myspace - they're British,” I said knowingly.

“I know, I can tell by their accents,” he said rolling his eyes.

“Don’t you just love it when bands sing in their accents, like the Cribs,” I replied staring blankly at the TV screen.

“Alexa do you ever miss being in Britain?” Aiden suddenly asked.

I looked at him and then replied, “sometimes, why do you?”

He shrugged and replied, “sometimes, I still think of it as home, I was 10 when I left, if it wasn’t for Dad being ill I would have already moved back there.” He replied corr he was sad, lighten up.

“That’s just cause you wanna drink.” We both laughed and then there was a knock on the door. “I gotta go we’ll continue this heart to heart later,” I smiled.

“Yeah, later hater,” he said.

“In a while crocodile,” I shouted as I grabbed my messenger bag and closed the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N so yea I hope you people like it, comment if you want it makes us smile!