Just To Prove That I Adore

And then we'll meet again

I only agreed to the exchange student thing because I'm already in my parents' bad books as it is, and i really don't need, yet another reason for them to ground me for what already seems like its been a lifetime!

I felt a bit bad after accepting the exchange student offer straight away because I knew that Alexa didn't agree. She thought that they would be foreign people who didn't speak a word of English.

But when they walked into the room, I knew that we had made the right choice!

They were so cute, both of them! The one with the glasses was hotter than the short one, I think Alexa liked him anyway. The one with glasses was quite tall, and really skinny. He had lightish brown hair, and looked shy. And even thought he was wearing glasses. I could tell that he had really gorgeous eyes.

"OK then girls, you show these nice young gentlemen around our school, and don't worry about going to your lessons". Mr Dyson said with a smile.

Then he shoved us all out of the door, and we all just stood there for a while, in an awkward silence. Finally, somebody spoke:

"So. I'm Alexa, nice to meet you." (She said this very slowly and clearly)

Then Mikey and Frank both exchanged looks of bewilderment.

"Erm hi. We're Frank and Mikey." Replied the shorter of the two.

Alexa and I both looked at each other, and I could tell that she was thinking the same thing.
("Erm that's nice, but we just don't know who is who!" )

I then got a huge smile across my face, and came out with :

"Ha! We thought you were foreign!"

Alexa couldn't believed what I had said. "No Kate, you can't say that to somebody! They might just speak really good English!"

"Ha ha don't worry about it, and no we aren't foreign, if you wanted to know." Explained the tall guy.

Then there was another awkward silence, this time broken by Alexa telling us that she needed to go to the toilet.

Then i let out a small scream. "Ow Alexa, stop nudging me! What do you want?!"

"I think you need the toilet too Kate!"

"What?! Oh right. Err OK..ay then."

She then dragged me into the toilets, leaving Frank and Mikey standing the middle of the corridor - looking slightly scared.

When we were in the toilets, Alexa brought up the fact that we didn't know which hot guy was which.

"well yeah, I know. But don't worry. we're spending a whole day with them, so I'm sure we'll find out who's who some time soon."

*Time elapse*

"Alexa, I feel bad for leaving the guys"

"Ohh shh Kate! It's not our fault that hot short guy and hot tall guy got lost is it?!"

"Oh and by the way Kate, have you noticed that hot short guy has really great legs?"

Then I was silent for a moment, and replied with:

"Well actually, I didn't really notice him and his legs, I was too busy staring at hot tall guy. Ahem."

Then we walked past 'Testosterone Boys & Harlequin girls.' The tattoo shop. Alexa's brother works there, so she went in, and I told her that I was going off to buy Kerrang! so I would meet her later. I want it because of the huge Brendon Urie poster, and the Billy-Joe one for Alexa.