Touching Sickness

"It's not my fault..."

Moxxie kissed the young boys lips and smiled looking at the boy laying on top of him. Moxxie, smiled again showing all his teeth. The boys were together forever. As their bodies fit together. Not like any other. They were meant to be together. Everything was right for them and the way their bodies moved you could tell they had no control over themselves.
“Ace, I love you. And I need you” Moxxie whispered in the boy’s ear. Longing for the boy to respond back.
“Moxxielyn, I love you too, more than any other boy who was in my life. I wanna be with you forever. I need you too baby.” He kissed Moxxie, using his whole body to make the kiss perfect. The bodies moved and the kisses got stronger as they went. Everything went together.
That night they lost it but gained everything from each other. Ace, planted a kiss on Moxxie’s nose after they made that night a memory together. Moxxie had been smiling the whole time after. Knowing that they will be together forever and nothing will change that for him.
“I want you to know, I’m more than a little boyfriend babe. I’m yours. A friend, you can always talk to.” Ace said softly after kissing Moxxie’s nose.
“I know Ace. I know…Your amazing, nothing can change the feelings you gave me tonight. Everything was so perfect. I love you.” Moxxie replied looking out the big window in the room. The sky was dark, but the stars made it brighter than ever that night. And the moon was full making the night look amazing.
“I love you, I love you, I love you Moxxielyn” Ace said over and over to him holding him in his arms, not ever letting go. Not even for the end of the world. Moxxie giggled, getting even closer to Ace.
“Your mine forever baby” Moxxie said. Ace knew everything will be alright for that night. But what happens after the night sky falls and they are both stuck in lies? They both knew this thing wasn’t for long. But why do they lie, and pretend nothing his wrong?
“I hate knowing your dieing” Ace yelled the next day at Moxxie. Moxxie stood there, not knowing what to say. They both knew and there was nothing to hide it this time.
“Yeah, well I hate you knowing. Ok? How can I change it? How can I just magically change the fact I have cancer…? You tell me that Ace!” Moxxie scream at him.
“You can’t and I can’t…”Ace said nothing more after that.
“You think you have it hard. Huh? Yeah your mom and dad aren’t together. What about me? What about me and my little sister who only have a dad who is never there! You tell me how I’m suppose to do everything.:
“Moxxie…I…”Ace said getting closer to Moxxie.
“No, you have no right to blame me! Its not right. I know. I don’t wanna die. I’m only 17 years old and I haven’t lived my life.” Moxxie yelled, as he hit the floor crying. Ace got closer to him, putting his hand on Moxxie’s face. He brought Moxxie’s face up and pushed his hair out of his face.
“I’m sorry. “ Ace whispered, kissing Moxxie’s forehead.
“Its not my fault” He said back.
“I know baby, I know. We can get through it…I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot!
Something I really wanted to write.
=] Comment