Status: i am unbanned! =D I'm happy to say i am still posting up updates for this story. so be patient with me and hope you enjoy this story. i will be putting up my other story '3 guys and a girl' real soon.

New Kid In School, I Love Him But He Is My Friend

New Kid In School And I Love Him Or I Love Him Not But He's My Friend

Recap:

“Brandon, I can explain,”

*****************

“what’s to explain?” he shouted. He looked so hurt.

“look I'm sorry, Brandon, we’re just fooling’ around alright?” Aiden who was quiet finally spoke.

“shut the fuck up, asshole-,”

“Brandon! He’s not in this. He told you the truth. Aiden, could you leave, for a sec,”

He quickly get out of the water and left.

But Brandon started walking away, too.

“Brandon- eh- wait!” I struggled to get out of the pool.

He kept walking.

“Brandon wait! Please, I'm sorry,” I'm in the verge of tears now. I don't know why.

But I hurt his feelings.

“Brandon stop, please,” I rushed over to him.

“WHAT?” his eyes, his soft eyes, are red with tears.

“I'm sorry, okay. What happened back there, it’s nothing! We’ were just joking around and he was just teasing me, that’s all,” I said. that’s a very good excuse Sam. Might as well just say I hooked up with him. Genius Sam..

“nothing? It’s sure hell looked like a lot more than nothing Sam, how could you do this to me Sam?” his voice is strained.

“look, it was nothing, I'm not lying. Me and Aiden, is nothing!” it didn't register in my head until I actually said it. I was surprised by that.

But Brandon unfortunately believed me, he yanked me to the wall and crash his lips to mine. he kissed me through his tears. Yeah, he cried. And that was the most sweetest thing I’ve ever witnessed.

“Sam,” his lips met my soft spot, which is just below the jaw line, “I'm sorry,” then he stopped and look at me, his smile is overwhelming. “Sammy, I love you and I believe you,” he stroke my hair and hugged me.

I cried in his hold. Not a cry over happiness, but a cry of regret, a cry of confusion.

What is wrong with me

*******

(Aiden’s POV)

He hugged her, and she accept it.

I thought what happened just now was something, something special, between us. I know it’s cheesy but I swear there was a ‘spark’ or whatever you call it. I thought she would feel something. But she didn't, now I know that.

Forget her Aiden

********

(Sam’s POV)

School today is hell for me. Brandon is becoming more protective than ever. He would punch a guy that even talks to me, literally.

Aiden. He’s been very piss, and ignoring me all day. I don't know why. Since that Sunday, I never had a chance to actually talk to him properly. I don't even know what to say to him.

********

(Aiden’s POV)

I was not in the mood of talking to anyone today. ugh, everybody is just so ‘friendly’, especially that Mandy girl, and her followers, annoying sluts.

I walked my way to the back of the school hall, at least I think it is.

But I felt something weird. Like something is following me, or someone.

After a few minutes, I was sure someone’s behind me.

“I know you’re there. Get out of here,”

Brandon came from behind the old lockers. “it’s not your dad’s shit. Everybody can be here,” he smirked.

“what the hell do you want?”

“I want you, douche,” he came close to me and heaved me to the lockers. His arm pressed hard on my neck, “to stay fucking away from her,” he threatened.

“by her, you mean who? I’ve seen many bitches hanging around your ass,” I spat at him. But I'm choking of his tight grip.

“don't fuck with me douche, you know who I'm talking about,”

“lemme guess, Anna. Or is it Katie, or that slut Mandy-,”

“Sam, you know who I'm talking about, Sammy, MY GIRL. You don't ever talk or hang with her again,” he said aggravated. He’s wasted. Smell of alcohol all over him.

“who the fuck are you to tell me shit about that?! Get your fucking- of me,” now I'm pissed.

“listen, I don't wanna hurt your pretty face or anything, but if you’re being a dick like this, not that you have one but I'm gonna have to,” with that he punched me in the face.

“fuck you!” my nose is fucking bleeding.

“ouch that’s gotta hurt,” he smirked, “besides, Sammy’s happy. You don't want to see her upset don't ya?” his words has double meaning written all over.

“don't hurt her,”

“stay away from her, got it?,”

“deal,”

“deal, lemme help you out. don't want Sammy to know your hurt don't we?” he sneered.

“fuck you. get the fuck away,”

“only if you insist,” he held up his hands and backed away, only to hear his laughter when he turned and walk away from here.

I hope Sammy won’t be hurt. I hope he doesn't’t hurt her.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey,
sorry for the sappy, crappy, and cheesy chapter update..
i really sucked on the guys POV..because I'm not really sure how they talk or do stuff..or even how they even think in their minds ya know..like how to make it less girlie..because I'm a girl like that..sorry if its bad=D

I'll try to write better next chapter=D so stay tuned and bear with me OK=D

thanks for reading=D comments would be lovely!!!