Status: i am unbanned! =D I'm happy to say i am still posting up updates for this story. so be patient with me and hope you enjoy this story. i will be putting up my other story '3 guys and a girl' real soon.

New Kid In School, I Love Him But He Is My Friend

New Kid In School And I love Him Or I Love Him Not But He's My Friend

Everything around me spun as I watch her sucking onto Aiden's face as if there was nothing around them. I couldn't feel my body and my knee felt limp.

Aiden pulled away quickly and slightly yanked her towards Joseph.

Without any other further actions, i regained my self back, “uh excuse me?! Who the hell are you?” I asked this blond, random girl.

“uh it's McKay la. Who the hell are you?” she asked in a bitchy tone.

“Aiden’s girlfriend!” I said back in the same tone.

“uh well, too bad, I AM his girlfriend!” she shouted. Everybody near us turned and crowd around us to see what was happening.

I turned to look at Aiden. I held back my tears and kept giving him death glares.

“McKay la, Sam is my girlfriend. We were over.” He said as he pulled me into his embrace. “I'm so sorry,” he whispered so only I could hear.

This girl seemed shocked by his words but kept on going, “but we’re not. We are over when I say we’re over.” She shrieked. “now move it whore!” she yanked me from him

Unfortunately she is as light as a paper. "Sorry bitch..it’s gonna take more than you and your bulimic body to push me." I pointed towards her body. "And unlike you, I eat carbohydrates. And I'm proud of it.” I added to her aggravated face.

“Oh really? What about manicure?” She shoved her finger and scratch my cheek.

I gasped but I gained back my composure. “you didn't just do that.”

“ah but I did. What are you going to do huh? Crash me like a Godzilla?”

I put my hands on her head and keep going in circles messing up her ‘perfectly’ made up hair.

She yelped, “what the f**k bitch!?” her face is priceless. Everybody that was walking past us laughed at her expression. She dropped her hand from my face and went on straightening her hair reluctantly. “You’ll pay for this slut!” and with that she pushed through the crowd and screamed all the way.

She went straight to the toilet. And guess where she started to enter. The guy’s toilet.

“uh bitch,” I yelled to her. “you might wanna clear your already polluted vision and look at the sign. Are you really that stupid? Well apparently you are." i added, "Oh and I don't think you can ever wipe off all those ugly med the plastic surgeons gave you” I shouted as loud as I could so people in here could hear every word I said. All the people in here laughed.

“whatever!” she put her head up snobbishly and stubbornly strut her assets quickly into the girls’ toilet.

I turned to look at Aiden. “What was that?” I asked, fuming. But I felt tears dwelling in my eyes. People are starting to clear away from the place and went back to their usual conversations.

The look on Aiden's face held sincerity on him as he said this, “I'm sorry Sam. I didn't even know she’s going to come here. And me and her are way over. For a long time now.”

“Apparently not long enough since she’s all over you!” I stomped away, tears are running down my face. I stopped to turn back and added, "And what do you mean by 'I didn't know she's going to come here'? you expected her and you were always aware, but you don't even have the guts to be telling me all that?" I ran all the way through the hallway and kept on going while many people are now exchanging glances at each other, wondering what just happened to me.

I got to this old place at the back of the library near the old field when my tears dried.

“not as tough as what I thought you looked like,” Joseph’s voice echoed near me. He sat beside me and scoot over so he was that much closer to me.

“no not really,” I let out a tired laugh.

He put his hands on my shoulder, “breath, and let go,”

I did as he said.

“See I was gonna tell you I have sister, and that she's a bit ‘different’ you know. Slutty and bitchy. But I so don't know Aiden was her boyfriend. The stories I heard said they broke up because she had sex with his mate and stuff, cliche’ I know but that’s what happened really. She told me this. She went to a different school so I didn't know his face. Its pretty embarrassing for her really, people were saying that he slapped her after she tried to kiss him in front of thousands of people after what happened at a party, or so I heard.” He gave me a smile.

“oh, so it’s true, that what Aiden said to me. It’s true?”

“yeah, I think, yes,” he got up and gave me his hand to help me up.

I took it and got up, wiping my tears off. “thanks by the way. Its only your first day and you already have to hear about some stranger’s drama.” I hugged him.

He laughed, “yeah, quite amusing actually, this is the most epic first day of school I’ve ever been in, thanks to you. And I don't wanna be the one who said this, but you might wanna go to the toilet and wash your face. It’s not really attractive to look at this very moment, even though you are.” He winked.

I pushed him slightly. “thanks, good to know Joe.”

**************

Aiden was already waiting beside my car when I got out of the school.

“Babe I'm sorry-,”

I cut him off with my lips.

He seemed surprised but got out of it soon enough to respond.

I pulled away smiling.

“Look babe I'm real sorry. I know I'm a dick and I don't deserve yo. You have all the rights to just walk away right now and leave me with all this shit.”

“wow Aiden. Never knew you would say something like that." i let out a chuckle. I turned to face him straight in the eye, "Look, Joe already told me about what happened between you and her. and I believe you.”

He pulled me in and kiss me harder. “thank you, I'm sorry for not telling you about all of this before,” he said between kisses.

******

(McKay la’s POV)

Oh that bitch. Don't think this is over. Aiden is mine. And I get whatever I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey =) sorry for this lame and crappy chapter.
I'll try not to disappoint you in upcoming chapters
even though i felt like i already did =/
sorry about that
but anyways, enjoy!