Status: i am unbanned! =D I'm happy to say i am still posting up updates for this story. so be patient with me and hope you enjoy this story. i will be putting up my other story '3 guys and a girl' real soon.

New Kid In School, I Love Him But He Is My Friend

New Kid In School And I Love Him Or I Love Him Not But He's My Friend

I got home to see one of my dad’s unused limo parked in front of the driveway in front of our huge house. He only use that if they have special guests. But I couldn't’t be bothered.

So I parked my Porsche in the garage where they used to park the limo. And went inside using the back door. I don't want to interrupt whatever they are doing in the living room.

“Marcy, can you bring the food up to my room? Thanks.” I said to one of the maids in the kitchen. Then I see a lot of food being cooked, “are we having dinner with guests?” I asked her.

“yes miss, ma’am said the guest are her old friend from before. I’ll bring the food right up miss,” she said and start putting some stuff on my plate.

So I went up the stairs quietly, hoping mom won’t notice me back home from school.

I quickly closed my door and put my school bag away. Then the door squeaked open, revealing my mom in her best outfit yet.

“honey, how was school?” she asked nicely.

“hey mom, school’s okay I guess…” I told her.

“um, we’re having dinner at 7, which is just 3 hours away. And as you now, we have special guests today. My old friend from before we moved to Indonesia. And well, I want you to meet them. So get ready and dress nicely okay.” She said. We used to live in Indonesia for about 3 years and we moved back to here, in the U.S. about 2 years ago. So that was like five years ago.
“mom…I'm tired, can I just skip dinner..?” I whined.

“I'm sorry that your tired honey, but we have manners, besides, you probably don't remember her, but Stephanie really wanted to meet you,”

“who’s Stephanie?”

“she’s my friend honey, her name is Stephanie, anyway, I want you to be down at 7 precisely all dressed up,” she said, a bit firmly this time.

“fine, okay mom. Now go, before ‘Stephanie’ came looking for you,” I said as she closed the door.

I still have three hours before dinner, so decided to use that time to take a long shower to lay my thoughts away from Brandon.

*******

I walk up to my closet and go to the dress section. I don't like all the rich stuff, but when it comes to dressing up, I have everything to die for stuck in my dressing room. From Chanel to Jimmy Choo, you name it. So I decided to get a black Armani baby doll dress and a pair of red Prada to match it. I love dressing up, but tonight I feel like being simple.

I put on my dress and do my hair and my face. Once I'm satisfied with my look, I grabbed my phone and went down for dinner.

The smell of the food makes me super hungry, and I realized that I haven’t eaten since the ice-cream I had at school.

The living room was filled with laughter and it became louder as I get nearer to the room. I knocked on the door and make my entrance.

My mom taught me each time there’s guest, I have to act ladylike; to dress up really nicely, then knock on the door of the living room so everybody will look on your way. Then you go in the room and flash the most amazing smile you got and said, “good evening everyone,” and then go to each one of them and give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That’s what I did. And my mom looks so content with my ‘entrance’ she looked like she could jump off the chair and never come down again.

I did the best amazing smile I got while they were complementing my appearance.

“oh my, you turned out to be such a stunning looking young lady! You must be really proud of her Mia,” Mrs. Callahan, who asked me to call her by name, Stephanie exclaimed.

“thank you Stephanie,” I said in my most lady like voice.

“oh, no need to thank me, thank your mom and dad for having you. you should meet my son. I think he’s about your age too, you are 16 if I'm not mistaken?” she asked then looked around the room for something.

“yeah, so where are your children Stephanie? Out playing with Maggie?” I asked her. I'm pretty sure she has a child who’s the same age as my sister, but I'm not sure if she has a son that’s my age.

“My kids are no children anymore, they are all grown up now. I missed when they were small,” and everyone laughed with her.

“I think dinner should be ready by now, let’s move on to the dining room. I'm sure you are hungry now! I'm sorry for the delay!” my mom, always trying to make everyone happy.

“where’s Aide-,” Stephanie said something but was cut of when the door opened.

It revealed a pale looking guy, who’s probably about my age. He’s got gorgeous brown hair, which the front almost covered his eyes and cool sense of fashion. He’s a gorgeous guy. But what I noticed the most is that he looks familiar, so similar to some one I knew, someone from the past years.

Stephanie looked relieved and said, “what took you so long? We have been waiting for you. and there’s someone I want you too meet,” then gestured to me. So I guess she’s talking about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? it was long to fit one chapter so i decided to break this chapter into two..ENJOY