Just Giving You A Small Taste Of Your Afterlife

Small Taste

I quickly made my way up the big steps on Matt’s home. I was grinning ear to ear.

Today was good day. I wasn’t sure why, but I really didn’t care. I mean, who bitches because they’re having a great day, right?

I quickly scanned over my outfit, making sure I had nothing on me, like a stain or a leaf. Not like I was trying to impress someone though.

I quickly patted my dark brown hair. I hoped it wasn’t too messy. Okay, I was trying to impress someone, but I knew it wouldn’t really work.

I quickly took three deep breaths, and I knocked on the door.

Why did I do that whole routine again? It’s not like this was his house, right? I mean, he wasn’t going to be the person to answer the door. It was Matt’s house.

The door swung open.

“Hey, Aimee’s finally here!” he shouted happily. I smiled at him. He was happy just as he always was. I loved it too.

He quickly wrapped his arms around my whole body, and I felt myself flush. I should’ve been used to this by now. He’s done it so many times you would think that I would be used to it, but I’m not.

Every time he hugged me, I felt myself flush. I shouldn’t even say what happens, when he kisses me.

“Hi, Jimmy.” I said faintly. “Aimee, you’re so adorable,” I heard someone else say.

I knew it had to be Brian. He just loved teasing me for some strange reason. No, I knew the reason why. I was always so hesitant with Jimmy. I was always so afraid of him. Well, not him exactly. I was scared; terrified that he would find someone else.

Jimmy let me go, keeping his arms wrapped around my waist. He was looking down at me with a wide smile on his face.

I mean, who wouldn’t be scared? Jimmy was just so utterly great. He knew how to make nearly everyone laugh. He made friends so quickly, and he was practically everyone’s best friend.

Now he wasn’t really everyone’s ideal drinking buddy, but he managed to make things very entertaining of course. It just sucked, when he was passed out on your body.

“How are you today, gorgeous?” Jimmy asked me. I blushed, and I dug my face into his chest.

“I’m great now,” I mumbled into his black shirt. Jimmy’s arms tightened around me, and I felt utterly peaceful right now.

One would think after a year of dating him that I would get used to this sort of treatment, but I was no where near there.

“Jimmy, get your ass in here! Bring that douche bag with you!” I heard Matt yelled.

For a second, I thought Matt was referring me as the “douche bag”. Well, I was until Brian muttered something underneath his breath.

“Matt, be a little more civilized please.” I heard a voice say. I smiled. The other girls were here too.

I practically ran to the basement, wanting to see my best friends.

The guys were all ready to start practicing minus Brian and Jimmy. The girls were sitting down on the couch. It was a tight fit, but I sat down next to them.

“When are you gonna start screwing Jimmy?” Jazz asked. I blushed furiously, and I couldn’t stutter anything out.

Jazz was always so blunt, and she kept Johnny in line too.

“Jazz, do you need to say that?” Adriana asked. I smiled at her.

Adriana was a big ol’ sweetheart really. She was so hard to get along with, when you met her though. She would always say everything she didn’t want to say, making you think something different about her then what she really was.

I guess that’s why Matt was such a good match for her. He was a big ol’ sweetheart himself, and he knew how to read her. He was probably the only person in the whole world who could read her to be honest.

“I think that we have to say it like that for her to get it,” Jen mumbled. I glared at her. I could get it any other way!

Jen was really just one of the guys. She drank as hard as them, and she had the strength of them too. Brian and her just starting dating, and things were sort of awkward for them.

“Hey, leave Aimee alone. She’ll do whatever the hell she wants, when she wants.” Emma said. I sighed. Emma saved me again.

Even though I’ve been dating Jimmy for a year now, I haven’t done more with him than kissing. Surprisingly, Jimmy didn’t complain about it either. He seemed content with just holding me.

Emma grinned at me.

She saved me so many countless times. She was usually the one who could relate with me. She was always so terrified that Zacky would leave her for some gorgeous beach babe.

“I’ll screw him, whenever I decide to,” I muttered.

“Gosh, I feel sorry for Jimmy.” I heard Zacky say. I rolled my eyes.

“Why?” I heard Jimmy asked. “’Cause you’re not getting any,” Matt said loudly. I rolled my eyes.

Matt wasn’t either.

“Not like you are,” Johnny mumbled. Everyone started laughing at Matt. Well, everyone but me and Adriana.

“Let’s just starting practicing now,” Brian shouted. Oh, yeah… he wasn’t getting any either. I guess, us girls, were just teasing the guys really.

I think Zacky and Johnny were the only ones getting laid here.

“Fuck off,” Matt yelled. He seemed angry, and he was never one to calm down all that quickly. So I didn’t think this practice would be very successful right now.

“No, fuck you, asshole!” Brian shouted.

Adriana stood up, and she grabbed Matt by the arm.

“Now you guys have gone and pissed Matt off. Matt, let’s go.” Adriana said.

I guess it was up to her to get him to cool off.

Matt and Adriana left the room, and I hear them going up the stairs with Adriana whispering to him.

“Now the fucking baby left,” Brian said angrily. “He’s not a fucking baby. You just fucking pissed him off,” Johnny said.

“Shut the fuck up, short shit. Brian was just trying to start practice. So fuck off,” Zacky said.

Okay, what crawled up everyone’s ass today?

“You shut the fuck up, Zacky. I’m just saying the truth. Brian’s being a fucking jerk today,” Johnny said. “Johnny, if you don’t shut up, I’ll make you.” Brian said.

“Try me, bitch.” Johnny said.

I saw Jazz stand up quickly. She walked up to Brian. They were quite close actually.

“Back off, Gates,” she warned. He rolled his eyes.

“Tell him to fuck off first,” Brian said. “You started shit, and he’s just calling you out on it. So fucking cool off,” she said.

“Hey, what the fuck are you talking about, Jazz? Johnny shouldn’t have started this crap,” Zacky said.

God, this was going to be one big fight, wasn’t it? I was just happy that Jimmy was staying out of it.

“Fuck off, Zack,” I heard Jimmy say. I took my words back quickly.

“What did you say, Rev?” Zacky asked. “You heard me, dumb ass. Fuck. Off.”

I saw Emma jump up, latching herself to Zacky’s arm. She gave him a nervous smile.

“Zacky, let’s not get into fights with our friends, okay?” she asked. We all knew that he couldn’t say no to her. He would’ve worshiped the ground she stood on, if she asked him to.

“Fine,” Zacky muttered. Emma gave him a quick kiss, and she smiled at him.

“Douche,” Brian muttered.

We all looked at him. Who was he talking about?

“Zacky, you’re always doing everything she asks you to. You’re a fucking dog to her,” Brian said. “I’m not a fucking dog. Look at you and Jen. You two are dating, yet you two don’t even do shit together. I’ve never even seen you guys hug yet,” Zacky yelled.

“Shut the fuck up, Zacky.” Jen yelled. “No, you shut the fuck up, Jen.” Zacky said. “Hey, don’t yell at my sister,” Jimmy yelled.

“Fuck you too, Rev.” Zacky yelled. “Why the fuck did you yell at my girl?” Brian asked. He quickly grabbed Zacky by the collar of his shirt.

This was getting serious now.

I saw Jimmy go by Brian’s side. Zacky did not need to get into a fight with both Brian and Jimmy. He’d get his ass kicked badly.

I quickly made my way over to Jimmy.

“Calm down, Jimmy. He didn’t mean it. Everyone’s just frustrated right now.” I said. “He fucking yelled at my little sister! I’m not letting that fucking slide.” Jimmy said.

I rolled my eyes. He’s never been protective over her. Well, not to this extent anyways.

“Brian, let Zacky go,” Emma said. “No, let them beat the crap out of him,” Johnny said.

“Johnny, shut up.” Jazz said quickly.

Everyone started yelling, and I wasn’t sure what the hell was happening anymore.

Brian was trying to get Zacky to fight him, and Jimmy was right there, yelling at the both of them. Jazz was telling Johnny to shut the fuck up, and Johnny was yelling right back at her. Emma was telling Jimmy and Brian to stop, and Jen was telling Jimmy to back off.

I wasn’t exactly sure what I should be doing right now, so I let out a loud and piercing scream.

Everyone stopped, and they stared at me.

“Good, you’ve finally shut up. Now girls, take your man, and make him cool the fuck off.” I said.

Emma quickly took Zacky out of Brian’s grip, and I heard the front door slam shut.

“C’mon, Johnny,” Jazz said. She walked off, and Johnny followed her. I heard the front door slam shut again.

“Jen, let’s get the fuck out of here.” Brian said. They walked off, and the door was slammed shut again.

I sighed deeply, and I sat down on the couch.

I seriously hoped that it was just one of those days. I didn’t need my friends hating each other right now.

“Aim, are you okay?’ Jimmy asked me. I just nodded.

“I don’t like it, when we argue.” I said. “We’re not arguing, hun.” Jimmy said softly. “Not us, Jimmy. I meant our friends. We’re all arguing.”

“It’s nothing,” he said. I felt Jimmy’s hand rub my back.

“Jimmy, what’s gonna happen to us? You saw how pissed off Brian was at Zacky,” I said. Jimmy scoffed, causing me to look at him.

“Nothing’s gonna happen of course. We’ve all been friends for quite a while now, Aimee. We know when we’re not serious,” Jimmy said.

“That wasn’t serious,” I asked. Jimmy shrugged.

“There’s been so many worse times. You have to remember them. Remember when Zacky and Brian got into that argument about Emma?” Jimmy asked. I nodded.

That one was pretty bad too.

“And what about the time Jazz and Johnny got into… all of their fights? Remember that one kid who Jazz tried dating, but he just wanted to get into her pants? See, there are worse things,” Jimmy said.

I nodded.

Jimmy patted his legs, probably asking me to cuddle. I slowly made myself comfortable in his body.

Jimmy smelt like beer. That’s the only thing I could smell on his body, and all it did was make me crave a drink right now.

I closed my eyes, and I felt Jimmy kiss the top of my head. I gulped as I felt myself blush.

Jimmy’s arms were wrapped around my waist, and my hands were at his shoulder blades. My head was rested on Jimmy’s right side, and I could hear his heartbeat.

It was steady. It wasn’t freaking out like my own.

“Jimmy,” I asked.

I nearly screamed, when I felt his heart beat quicken up. It was like he was running a freaking marathon or something.

“Yeah,” he asked. His voice was so calm; I never would’ve thought that his heart beat was going crazy right now.

“Your heart is beating so fast now.” I mumbled. Jimmy chuckled slightly, and I felt his heart beat go even faster than it was before.

“It always beats this fast, when I’m with you, Aimee. You only make it worse, when you talk.” He said nervously.

I quickly felt my face grow even hotter. It’s a good thing my face was in his chest right now.

“But my heart isn’t the only one who’s racing,” Jimmy said. I could picture a smirk on his lips right now. He already knew what he did to me.

“Look at me,” Jimmy asked. I slowly raised my head, and I gave him a nervous smile. He smiled back at me, causing my heart to beat even faster.

A year of dating and a smile causes me to nearly die of happiness… I was great, right?

“God, you’re so beautiful.” Jimmy breathed out.

I felt myself blush even more.

“Jimmy, I love you.” I said. It wasn’t the first time I said it to him. I was just hoping that it was going to be the first time he said it back to me.

Last time I felt so rejected.

I felt Jimmy tighten his hold on me. So he didn’t love me yet? I told myself over and over that he just needed time. A year really wasn’t a long time, if you really think about it.

“I love you too, Aimee.”

I bit down on my lip.

“Do you mean it, Jimmy? ‘Cause I don’t want you saying it because I did.” I said hesitantly.

It took me a while to actually admit that I loved Jimmy, and it hurt even more when I told him. He didn’t say it back to me. He told me that he cared for me. He said that he cared for me more than any other girl he’s been with.

But that only made me more wary. I saw his last couple of girlfriends. They were all gorgeous. They were always kissing on Jimmy, touching him. They all boldly did the things I would never do.

And they had sex.

“No, I mean it, Aimee. I mean, it’s taken me a while to actually find out, but I know it. I have to be in love. Otherwise, if it wasn’t then… I would just be a fool then. I mean, I know I didn’t say it any of the times you said it to me, but I wasn’t sure then.” Jimmy said.

I stayed quiet. I gulped, and I began thinking furiously.

He wasn’t sure then? What does that even mean?

“What I mean to say is that I was confused by my own feelings. I knew that you were special. I knew that I would die, if you ever chose to leave me. I knew all that, but I wasn’t sure on the love part. I never loved anyone like this. I wasn’t sure what I was exactly looking for to feel.” Jimmy said.

“You don’t have to look for anything to feel, Jimmy. It’s just there. You just know that it’s love. It can’t be any other feeling. It’s too strong,” I said.

“I know now, but then I thought it was just me wanting you to be there, like it was for any of my other girls just stronger. But whenever I hold you like this, it’s nearly crazy for me to even think that.” Jimmy said.

I buried my face into his chest. I’ve been waiting for Jimmy to say that he loved me for so long now, and I finally got it. I got what I wanted, and it felt perfect. It felt even better than I thought I would feel like.

But there was one thing that still bothering me.

“Jimmy, do you want to have sex?” I asked.

It was quiet. I felt Jimmy’s heart practically beating against my head. It was going faster and faster.

I heard Jimmy clear his throat.

“Well, I want to, but that doesn’t mean I’m ever going to force you. You know if you’re one of those girls that want to wait, I can wait. I mean, if you want to wait until marriage, I can even do that,” Jimmy said.

I froze. He mentioned marriage. He said he would wait until marriage. Does that mean he’s actually thought about us getting married? Did he actually think that far ahead?

“Marriage,” I said slowly. “Yeah, you know, if me and you ever got married,” Jimmy said happily. He gave me a cheerful smile, and I froze.

I gulped.

“You’ve thought about that?” I asked. I hadn’t thought of marriage yet, to be honest. We were seniors in high school. I didn’t think of marriage. Well, not marriage as in getting married to anyone seriously.

Sure, I cracked jokes about marrying celebrities, but they were never serious. Not serious at all. It wasn’t anything like how Jimmy was thinking.

“Well, yeah. I think everyone pretty much thinks about marriage, when they fall in love. You don’t think about marrying me?” he asked. He looked sad now.

Oh, God.

I haven’t thought about marriage like him.

“I’ve never thought about it to the extent you have,” I admitted. Jimmy looked down, staring at the ground. I could tell he was somewhat disappointed.

“But I’m not saying that I wouldn’t marry you in the future,” I said. Jimmy looked up at me. A grin was plastered on his face. He tightened his grip on me, making me sigh in contentment.

“Really?” he asked. I nodded.

A life with Jimmy and the guys most certainly would always be an entertaining one. I could see Jimmy calming down, if I asked him to, if we ever had kids too.

I buried my head into his chest, breathing his scent in.

I felt Jimmy’s lips on the top of my head.

“Aim, you’re perfect, you know that?” Jimmy said. Did I hear him right?

“I mean, usually girls are lining up to be with me and the guys.” Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes.

They weren’t even famous yet they thought they could have all the girls they ever wanted.

“But you’re different from all of them. I remember how long it took me to even get you to look at me, after I told you I liked you.” Jimmy said chuckling.

“That’s only because you didn’t tell me, you just kissed me.” I mumbled. Jimmy chuckled. I already knew what he was going to say. We went through this conversation many times before.

“I like being forward,” Jimmy said. I blinked a couple of times.

That’s not what I was expecting. He was supposed to say something about me pouting, and that he just had to kiss me.

“I like telling someone that I care and love for them, that I would do everything in my powers to make sure they were happy. I tell someone I love them, when I love them. I hold them, when they’re sad or angry.” Jimmy said.

“And I love you for it,” I said smiling.

Jimmy grabbed my chin with his right hand. He leaned in slightly, and I could see the smirk on his lips. I leaned in the rest of the way, and I brought my right hand to Jimmy’s hair, grabbing some in between my fingers.

I felt Jimmy’s hands trail down my sides, going to my legs, spreading them apart. Jimmy sat back into the couch, and I straddled him.

I never felt so embarrassed, but the desire for Jimmy to touch me was a lot stronger than my embarrassment.

I quickly attached my lips to Jimmy’s, and I felt Jimmy’s hands on my hips. I brought my hands to Jimmy’s neck, rubbing soft circles into his skin.

Jimmy ran his fingers through my hair lightly, and I was surprised that there weren’t any tangles.

His fingers trailed down my spine, making me shiver. I closed my eyes at the feeling of moist lips on my neck. I felt him blow on the spot he just kissed, causing me to shiver even more.

“I love you,” Jimmy whispered into my ear. I could feel my heart beating growing faster and faster, and I let my hands go up to Jimmy’s face.

I brought his lips to mine, wanting more of him now.

Jimmy’s left hand went to my breast, causing me to take a sharp breath. His right hand was on my left thigh, massaging it slowly. I couldn’t help but let out a moan.

Jimmy brought his lips to my ear.

“Does this feel good, babe?” he asked smoothly. I gulped, but I nodded my head. It did. We’ve never gone this far, but it did feel… so good.

“Good,” he whispered. I gasped, when I felt his tongue tracing my ear. He sucked on my ear, and I felt my hands go to his chest, grabbing a hold of his shirt. I gripped on it tightly as I moaned.

I nearly let out a scream, when I felt myself being flipped. My back was on the couch. Jimmy quickly made sure that his lips were on me.

He kissed my neck, nibbling and sucking every now and then. I felt him bite down near my hairline, causing me to arch my back.

“Jimmy,” I whimpered.

Jimmy brought his lips to mine, shoving his tongue in. I loved it, when he decided to be dominant.

Jimmy’s hands made their way underneath my shirt, and they moved up to my chest. I shivered under his touch, and I moaned in his mouth.

Jimmy broke away from me. He looked serious, and I was afraid that I did something wrong.

“Jimmy,” I said slowly, almost afraid of what he might say to me.

“Aimee, I love you.” Jimmy said. He pushed a strand of hair from my face.

“I want to be with you forever and ever. I don’t think I could stand ever thinking of you liking, kissing another guy,” Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes.

“That’s not gonna happen, Jimbo.” I said, giggling. He shrugged.

“I know that there are tons of better, nicer, and better-looking guys than me in this world. I know that’s there are guys who would love to have you like I get to. I- I just want you to know that I don’t plan on ever letting you go,” Jimmy said.

I smiled.

“Good because I don’t ever want you to ever leave me,” I said. “Do you mean that?” Jimmy asked. He brought his hand to my face, slowly using his thumb to caress my cheek.

“Of course I do, Jimmy. You’re the most wonderful guy I know,” I said. He smiled softly at me. He was so serious right now, it almost scared me.

Jimmy sat up, and he looked at me. I sat up next to him, and I laced our fingers.

“Marry me then.”

Jimmy looked at me. He had a small smile on his face.

I couldn’t believe that the words left my own mouth.

“Okay,” Jimmy said. I felt myself blush.

Jimmy gave me a soft kiss, smiling the whole time.

“I love you, my new fiancé.” He whispered into my ear. I grinned.

“Love birds!” I heard someone shout. I rolled my eyes.

“Did you guys fuck yet?”

Jazz...
♠ ♠ ♠
Unfortunately, you really won't get the special part of this one-shot unless you've read my M Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ, and Synyster Gates stories. The girlfriends are the main characters in their stories. So I hoped you liked that I added them in there, Aim! :D