An arranged Marriage story.

08.

Bree.

For some reason i had butterflies in my stomach. Every time our hands brushed my head became dizzy, and i didnt have a problem with it. As i walked home through the park i noticed it was getting dark.

"I've heard of people that keep their pj's on all day, but i didnt know they went out in them" I heard someone chuckle.

"Zak?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said as i sat next to him on the grass,

It was an awkward silence.

"I broke up with my girlfriend." He whispered, "Turns out had been cheating on me for months. And the worst thing is, iknew she was, but i kept denying it."
For once i knew i didnt have to say anything.

"So were you going in your pj's?" Zak asked staring at my pj's.

"Well i was actually heading home."i said getting up, "Wow, it's dark, i better get going."

"I walk you home," he said as he got up of the grass stumbling a little, "So where were you, before?"

I blushed, " I went to the skate park, to talk to him."

As we got to my house, he said goodbye and walked down the street. He was raelly my only friend now. I didnt really feel comfortable around strangers so i hadn't made an attempt to make any new ones.

No one was home, still, so i went up to my room. I logged on to my computer and started writing an email.
It said:
Matt,
i know we haven't talked since that day, but i am missing you soooo much. Things are going okay. hopefully i will see you soon.
talk to you soon,
love,
Bree.

Matt had taken to the news really well actually. Not like on the tv. It had really surprised me. But then again, he really kept to himself. He didnt like me coming around unless i called, and even then he didnt pick up or was out. My friends always thought there was something dodgy about him, but i always replied that he was a loyal boyfriend and would never do that to me. i wonder what he thinks of me now!

The front door flew open and heavy footsteps came up the stairs. The smell of Chinese food filled my room. Blake poked his head into my room.

"you hungry?" He said holding up the paper bag of food.

"Yes!" I said as he came into my room and sat on the floor.

At that moment, I was pretty sure i was falling for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??