Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Bro Fest

"Zack, you haven't let go of that thing in days."

We were backstage at our "homecoming" show and Zack was acting like he was glued to the laptop.

"Yeah, Zachary, your muscles are going to turn to mush if you keep on like this." Jack replied from my lap.

Zach frowned.

"Shut up. I went to the gym today."

"Don't you always?" I asked.

Jack started laughing.

"Wouldn't it suck if Zack fell in love with a girl, proposed to her and shit and she ran away from the altar on the wedding day cause he was at the gym?"

Jack was still the only one laughing.

This wouldn't be a good time to mention that Zack looked like he was falling in love with Jack's sister or at least crushing on her. Not if I wanted Zack to be able to have kids, that is.

Jack noticed me stiffening. He turned round to face me, still on my lap.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I tried to say calmly. Behind him, Zack's eyes had widened in fear and what looked like shock. I knew why he might look scared, but I didn't know why he'd look shocked.

Rian got up from where he was.

"Show me the screen, Zack." he demanded.

Jack got off me and skipped over to them.

Rian bit his lip, trying not to laugh. Jack's eyes matched Zack's, minus the fear. I went over to the laptop to see what had happened.

The screen had an image of me and Jack in a 'couple' pose. Ah crap. It was that picture that we took with the girls when we had breakfast in Vegas.

Jack's attention was drawn by something else on the screen. Before Zack's muscled hand could slap Jack's away, he'd already clicked on the logo on the top left corner of the screen.

"Zack, you have new profile comments!" Jack gasped. Zack tried to protest as Jack clicked another link.

Jack squinted at the screen.

"Comments from new_again, alifeofourown and vegi falling out? What is this website anyway? Mib-ba? What's that? A porno site? Zachary! What would your parents say? What would Jesus-"

He shut up when Zack hit him, glaring as he did. Me and Rian backed away.

"That is some personal stuff. Butt out, Jack."

Still glaring? That must've been some sort of record because Zack nearly never got that pissed, even when Jack and I once replaced all his weights with McDonalds food.

Rian looked like he was going through the same thought process I was. Zack must really like May if he was still glaring after 2 minutes. And seeing as the Barakat siblings were so close that they knew what eachother would be doing at certain times at night, May must've said that she didn't want a relationship with Zack or at least didn't want Jack to know.

Zack got up, leaving the laptop. As soon as he left, Flyzik entered the room.

"Jalex-"

Flyzik had taken to calling me and Jack "Jalex", being the nice tour manager he was.

"-there's a girl asking for you both, saying she knows you."

A girl? That narrowed it down.

"Some chick called Rebbecca. Blonde, has a shirt on saying 'I know the band'?"

"Gimme a minute, FlyFly."

Flyzik referring to us as "Jalex" started a bit of a nickname war. I found Zack at the bar, looking depressed. Stood next to him, babbling at the top of her voice was Rebbecca.

"Hey Rebbecca."

She practically jumped on me.

"Alex! Cutie!"

[strike]All[/strike] A few girls started glaring.

"How are you doing? And Jack?"

I grabbed her elbow and dragged her to the side before she could say anything else.

"We're OK." I whispered.

"That's cool. Why are we whispering?"

"Because." I replied, in a normal tone.

"Jack told me about the 8 month-"

"Yeah." I cut her off.

I glanced around the venue. Flyzik would start stressing if I didn't get back.

"Listen, it's really nice seeing you again, but I gotta-"

It was her turn to interrupt.

"It's not. I can tell." she smiled sadly. "I'm just reminding you of what happened in Vegas."

Major "o.o" moment.

She hugged me.

"I'll be the one screaming loudly."

She sighed and walked off.

"Wait, Rebbecca."

She turned round.

"Don't g-I mean. It's alright, you...you remind me, but it's all good."

"Really?"

"Well...I've got to pretend to be in love with my male best friend for 8 months. So no. But I'll try my best."

She looked like she was "awwing" mentally.

"Gimme another hug." I demanded.

Someone approached me, wrapping their arms around my waist.

"Since when was I sharing?" Jack stage whispered into my ear. "Jacky doesn't share hubbies."

I could practically feel the stares on us. I had to do something about it.

"Hey baby." I grinned, pecking Jack's cheek. He quickly kissed my forehead as a reply.

Rebbecca let go, shaking from not trying to laugh.

"Ahh man, I'm over there somewhere. I might go annoy your hot manager." she winked.

"Gross." Jack wrinkled his face.

He looked at me.

"Fly sent me here to get your "lazy, lard-filled" ass over there."

"Is this the new 'couple talk'?" someone asked.

I turned round.

"VEGAS!"

I did a Jack and jumped onto him. I heard some snickers from the rest of the crew, who all just decided to gather round.

"All my family are here." Jack pretended to cry, until he saw Grieco.

"Hey baby." he winked at him. Grieco just stood still, doing his stare-down thing.

Ironically, Jack might have thought that Grieco was gay the first time he met him and spent the years we knew Grieco trying to flirt with him cause "he has less chance getting laid then I have" (using Jack's exact words).

I tightened my grip on Jack's hand.

"Oww, Alex."

Flyzik came to join in our bro-fest.

"Jack, Alex, get over there."

"Matt, what's wrong with you? You even sounded pissed on the phone, man." Andylicious piped up.

Flyzik frowned.

"Just nothing." he said, ignoring Jack's muttering of "time of month".
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Zacky-boy has a mibba! (: I'll laugh if he really does XD

On a totally unrelated note, if I can convince my mum that I'm not too young to go to a 14+ despite being 3 months off 15, I might be going to see YouMeAtSix with We The Kings and Forever The Sickest Kids in March :D