Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Sorry's Not Good Enough

I dreaded what Jack was going to tell me. How bad could it be if he was telling me this to spite me? I thought of what had been said since we woke up drunk in the hotel room.

“Are you sure about that, Jack? Maybe our joking on stage isn't fake to you...”

I remembered the shock on Jack’s face as I said that to him.

Oh no.

It wasn’t just the alcohol he must’ve drunk that was inspiring him to tell me. He must’ve been planning this for a while.

I didn’t have time to think about the possibility that my best friend and band mate telling me about his feelings before he spoke.

“Lisa called.”

I went pale. OK, so Jack wasn’t in love with me (I think) but it was still bad!

“She called to congratulate us on our marriage.”

My heart sank. If she believed that it was real, then there was no chance of her taking me back.

I tried clearing my throat.

“I...what did you tell her?” I forced out. I couldn’t look at Jack right now.

“Didn’t tell her anything. She told me that she always knew that you wouldn’t be hers forever and to treat you well.” He said coldly.

I focused my vision on anywhere but him. He decided to continue, to torture me further.

“And then a guy asked who she was talking to.”

A guy? I knew that she didn’t have any brothers. I tried to reassure myself. She might be staying with some cousins or something.

“He said, ‘Lisa babe, who you talking to’.”

Shut up shut up shut up.

I began saying that out loud.

“Shut up.” I whimpered.

“Alex, you need to get over her.”

I stopped staring at the table.

“Shut up Jack!” I said with more force.

He began to look like he was regretting telling me. Good. He reached over to put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched back.

“Alex-”

“When was this Jack?”

“It doesn’t matter-”

He sounded guilty.

“Just tell me Jack or I swear down I will go to the courts in the morning and get a-”

“The first night we were back home.”

That long ago? He had 7 days to tell me about that and he didn’t?

I got up from the table and began pushing drunks away again, but this time Jack was following me.

“Alex!”

“Leave me alone, Jack.” I replied as I tried to get out. As soon as I left the bar, I started making my way home.

“Look Alex, I’m so-”

I turned round.

“What? You’re sorry?”

“Yeah, I mean-”

“Sorry isn’t good enough.”

I left a guilty Jack standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAYUM MOTHERFUCKERRRR!

I had to say that. Sozzzz (: Two updates in one day? Yeah I have time to kill ;P

I watched Popstar to Opera Star for the first time last night just cause Danny Jones from McFly is on it (how fine is Dougie looking these days??) :P The chpater title is a McFly song XDDD I have Star Girl in my head as a result of my nostalgia :)