Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Orange Butt

Cobra Starship started playing on the radio. I started shaking my booty.

“I make ‘em good girls go, good girls go bad!”

Joe snickered.

“Isn’t it you make them good guys go bad?” he asked.

“If you insist.” I shrugged.

My older brother had come over for a few days and was having breakfast at the Dawson/Diakoulas place. Alex wasn’t awake yet, so I took this time for some brotherly bonding.

“You know you could’ve talked to me, ya know.” He said thoughtfully.

I didn’t say too much.

“It’s alright.” I grunted whilst looking in the refrigerator for the orange juice.

“And if you still want to talk...”

Joe was interrupted by Alex’s arrival.

“Hey.” He greeted sleepily.

“ALEX!” I jumped on his back.

He mumbled in reply. Joe was laughing again.

“You’re stuck with him for the rest of eternity. Good luck.”

“Alex?” I asked, making my eyes wide. “Where’s the orange juice?”

He went to the open refrigerator (Kara was going to kill us later) with me still on his back and found it.

“Thank you.” I cooed, trying to hug him.

“Jack, you might want to-”

“Ow motherfucking goddamnit!” I yelled as I fell on my ass and the orange juice carton. I kinda broke it.

Joe looked like he had collapsed laughing.

As I tried cleaning up, I noticed something else. It was the type of juice with the bits in it. Ah well, I hate it anyway.

“Alex, you got the juice with the bits in it.” I whined. Joe was nearly hysterical.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for my mother. She got two innuendo-loving boys and an innuendo-loving girl as well. No wonder she always looks like she wants to adopt Rian.

“Sorry.” He breathed, getting a little too close. I narrowed my eyes. He obviously forgot our conversation on this matter.

“Joe, are you alive yet?”

His laughter had faded to little giggles.

“Gimme a minute.” He replied, wiping tears.

I went upstairs to change my boxers. As I walked around my room, trying to find another pair, I saw something in the mirror.

“Oh man.” I whimpered “I have an orange butt!”

Someone knocked on the door.

“Jack? Alex sent me to ask if you’re alright.”

“I have an orange butt.” I repeated, still in shock. There was a thud outside.

Joe had collapsed laughing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The orange butt thing happened to my 3 year old brother except with Lucozade :L

I just looked up May and Joe Barakat on Twitter. I'ma following them now ^-^