Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Deep and Deeper

This was so weird. All of us were sat in Alex's grandmother's front room, drinking tea and eating these weird but addictive pink biscuits. We were calmer than we were before and generally chilling. Grandma Gaskarth (as she had asked us to call her) turned to look at me.

"So when did you and Alex realise about your feelings for each other?"

Shit. Me and Alex figured that people would be so shocked that we actually got married, that they wouldn't bother asking for the story. I looked at Flyzik from the corner of my eye. He was starting to shake.

"Yeah, you haven't even told us, and we're your crew!" Vinny added.

I jumped up and bitch-slapped Vinny to the deepest pits of hell, screaming as I did.

Enough of my fantasies.

I glared instead, sighing and wishing that I did have the power to bitch-slap people to hell. Metro Station would be first on the list.

I decided to answer first seeing as there was no chance that Alex would. I thought of Vicky-T "happening" to walk out of the shower when I decided to visit the Cobra bus and try and get Ryland to adopt me, which made me blush as hard (haha, perverts) as I did then.

"Umm...I guess I always just knew deep down. That and I couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than a few weeks."

More goddamn silence. Right now I wouldn't even mind Trace Cyrus and his horse face jumping in here and attempting to sing.

"Dayum, man that's deep!" Vinny exclaimed. He leaned over to punch my shoulder.

Ever since I got married, Vinny just pissed me off more and more.

Alex squeezed my shoulder to say thanks, but that wasn't enough. If it was a "thanks for covering that, you're amazing and I will make it up to you majorly" squeeze, I might not have dropped him in it.

"Alex is a lot deeper, trust me." I winked.

Vinny might have gagged a little. Serves him right.

"Alexander, I want to hear your story-"

Grandma Gaskarth was interrupted by someone wandering in.

"Mum, I'm home!"

It was Alex's other aunt (not the one who liked Nothing Personal better) Deanna. She was only a few years older than us. If I remembered right, she was 25 now.

Flashback

It was our first show in the UK and I was (drunkenly) rushing to tell Alex about a girl I made out with who just went to get more drinks.

"Alex! I found a girl who wants me!"

He smiled.

"Good for you, bud." he slurred.

"Seriously man, she is so hot! She has black and pink hair and wears those really small shorts. What are they called again?"

"Booty shorts?" he offered.

"Yeeaaah! I really want a pair, they look fucking awesome. She's gone to get drinks, I'll introduce you."

Alex pointed at the bar.

"I think she's on her way. Hi Jack's girl!" he yelled.

As she got closer, her mouth dropped. Alex frowned before freaking out. After he was done, he punched my shoulder.

"Dude that's my aunt!"

"Your AUNT?!"

"Yes, you idiot! How could you?"

I could have cried.

"But she's so hot! There's no way she's related to you!"

She was looking at me with an expression of horror, whilst Alex looked ready to beat me to a pulp.


END FLASHBACK

I hadn't seen Deanna since then. If I didn't care about blowing our cover, I'd say she was still pretty fine. She had ditched the pink and black hair and booty shorts, but still looked horrified that I was here. She turned to her mother pointedly.

"You didn't tell me that the rest of Alex's band would be here, Mum." she said through gritted teeth.

The only person who knew about that incident were me, Deanna and Alex.

"Yeah we're here." I smiled, trying to play it cool.

Deanna looked like she was going to tear me from limb to limb. Ouch.

"Say congratulations to your nephew on his marriage then!"

She suddenly cheered up.

"Congratulations, guys. I think my invite got lost."

Deanna hugged us both, smirking. She positioned herself to whisper in Alex's ear.

"How shit is Jack at kissing? It's alright to tell me, I've been there."

I had a feeling she wanted me to hear that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw man those pink wafers. I love them.

I stayed awake til half 5 when I slept at my cousin's house 0.0 Next time I go over, we're going to attempt to stay awake (b'dum tsh xD) for 36 hours :D