Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

It Would Be Nice

Ever since "the moment", I purposely avoided couple time with Alex in front of people who weren't fans. I was even jumpy when someone else touched me, which wasn't good when part of my job involved meeting people who somehow thought my band's music was good. It didn't help that since the news about my nose got out, people resorted to kicking me in the balls instead of hugging me.

I winced as I managed to get to the couch. Tonight made my balls more sore than usual because of the crazy Leeds kids. I lay down groaning.

"Jack, you OK?" Vinny asked.

He didn't ask me because he was being nice. It was OK for him, he only had to give out merch and sign autographs. Stupid popular merch guy with a healthy nose.

"Jacko!" Alex sang as he danced and skipped towards me. My eye started twitching.

He grabbed me suddenly and forced a hug. My other eye decided to join in with the twitching.

"Aww did the mean Yorkshire kids make Jacko hurt everywhere?" he cooed. I actually felt like punching the douchebag right in the face. He could be so annoying sometimes for the guy who was meant to be my best friend and husband.

"Right lads, we're off." Stephan the bus driver called. He didn't even give anybody a minute to sit down and started driving straight away.

Douchebag put his head on my shoulder happily and picked up his phone. He started humming some song under his breath. I subconsciously started singing along under my breath.

"One more chance, I'll try this time
I'll give you yours, I won't take mine
I'll listen up, pretend to care
Go on ahead, I'll meet you there"

I looked at Alex from the corner of my eye. He had to be staring right at me didn't he. He quickly changed the tune. I hit him when I realised it was Blow Job. Or at least, it sounded like Blow Job. He had changed the last line to something else.

"It would be nice to have a blowjob from Jack."

I shrugged his head off my shoulder. Where did that idiot get off on saying shit like that, especially after our incident? I felt sick as I realised he probably did get off on that and would be thinking about this during one of his overnight bathroom sessions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy bollocks it's been a long time! :O Between "heatwaves", my sister being born and my youngest brother managing to slice the tip of his finger off, it's been prettyyyyy hectic.

Remember that playlist thing I was on about? Here's my summer one: http://www.last.fm/user/jayiscraycray/library/playlists/4ai12_summer%2521 (: