Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Smile

Eventually, it was time for our UK tour to end. This had been one of the most memorable tours we'd ever done. Jack and I had different reasons for this, naturally. Over the last few days of our tour, I had annoyed Jack repeatedly by making innuendos when I could. If you knew me, you'd dismiss it as normal behaviour, but if you were Jack, you'd take it as me verbally raping him. There was just a show in Manchester to go and then we would be home.

One particularlybossy eager fan wasordering telling us where and how to pose.

"Jack, get closer to Alex."

He grimaced and moved up. When he smiled, he looked like he was in pain. The fans looked worried.

"What's wrong? Is it your nose?"

He winced for effect. Kids gathered round and some of them even talked about finding the First Aid box.

"Na guys I'm OK. Just stings a little."

Thinking that people would notice that I wasn't comforting my husband, I held him in my arms (even though he was a few inches taller) . For one moment, he stopped being so awkward and cuddled me. I took advantage of him actually touching me willingly and put my head on his neck.

He realised what he was doing when the cameras started flashing. I wasn't about to let go of him willingly, so he had to grin and bear it. As soon as some people stopped taking pictures, others started taking them. It was a while before Jack could get away and get ready to forget the memory by drinking his weight in alcohol.

On the bus, he glared while holding a bottle of beer he found in the bus fridge. Vinny kicked him.

"Cheer up Jacko. What happened, Alex bit your dick when he sucked you off or something?"

Jack looked at Vinny in disbelief. He took a long sip from the bottle.

"That, Vincent, does not deserve an answer."

Jack took another long sip.

"Whatever. We all know what you do when Alex goes into the bathroom at half 3 in the morning. Actually, we've heard you."

There was a choking sound. I looked anywhere but Jack's eyes and whistled innocently. I was hoping that he would play along and not let the others get suspicious. When I dared to sneak a look, Jack was blushing. Thankfully, Matt interrupted.

"Vinny I have no idea why you're interested in their sex life. Just shut the hell up."
♠ ♠ ♠
The Alejandro cover is sexy. I couldn't listen to it live cause I was in school and happened to have Food Technology (I was making egg fried rice ;p) when the show was on. I'm developing a huge crush on Zack. :D

The Gaskarth lookalike is perfectly aware of his freaky resemblance to Alex but he hates it when people point it out XD