Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Girls, Girls, Girls

Alex led me by the hand to our seats. I quickly jumped into the one next to the window before he could get there. An annoyed-looking middle aged man gave us evil looks. He called for a nearby stewardess who was helping a little kid.

"Just a minute sir." she replied. He got angrier.

"I'm not sitting next to these fags!" he said loudly. People were starting to look.

Sure we'd been called faggots before cause of the way we acted with each other (sitting in bed half naked, anyone?) but this was the rare occasion when someone said it with pure hate. To make it worse, we weren't even gay (or at least I wasn't, who knew about Alex), which made me feel like a douche.

Neither of us knew what quite to say. By the looks of it, nobody else did either. The stewardess faltered a little before speaking.

"Sir, please refrain from using offensive language towards fellow passengers."

"I'll call them what I want to! Actually, I'm off this plane. No chance of me staying on here next to them."

He muttered words about us "being unnatural" as he went past. I suddenly needed to grab Alex's hand as he did. The rest of the flight without any major incidents.

=

As soon as we landed in New York, we only had 2 hours before a Glamour Kills party we had to be at. We were going to get ready in a hotel room. I spent most of the 2 hours sleeping before showering and changing into a light button-up shirt and black skinny jeans. Alex walked in when I was pulling up my skinnies. He didn't bother looking away.

"Jacko, the cab's here."

I quickly tried to style my hair before I had to go. Alex spoke so quietly I wasn't sure that I heard him properly or that if he really had spoke.

"You look fine. You always do."

=

The Glamour Kills party had all the models and bands who had ever collaborated with them. I would have gone to talk to Marky but he'd been ambushed by girls. Good for him. We were less lucky though. Or more, depending on how you looked at it.

"Jalex!" Gabe Saporta half-slurred. I was impressed. The party only just begun and Gabe was drunk. I was less impressed by the nickname he picked up.

He grabbed us both. For a drunk guy, he was strong. He laughed drunkenly in my ear.

"Victoria is piiiiiiiiiissed at you, Jack."

"What did I do?"

Gabe sighed.

"More like who did you do. When did you and Alex hook up?"

Alex nodded at me.

"Before Warped Tour." I replied. I had a slight idea where this was going.

"That's real weird, y'know cause she swore that you both slept together during Warped."

Did Alex have to look like a puppy that's just been kicked?

"We did no such thing! I went onto your bus to find you and she 'dropped' her towel when I was there!"

If I could listen to Alex's thoughts, they'd probably be along the lines of "HELL YES!" even if Gabe still doubted me.

"You sure though man? I've never seen the girl cry like that."

"I ran away from your bus screaming and I knocked Ryland over."

Gabe sniffed a little. He couldn't hold it in and started laughing. If this was a normal party, he'd be getting "WTF" looks but since this was a Glamour Kills party, we were all used to it. He changed the subject.

"So you guys couldn't invite your Uncle Gabe?" He was about to punch our arms but he got distracted.

"Alex, don't think you're getting off lucky either cause I can see Danielle."

Alex swore under his breath.

Danielle was a Glamour Kills model who was Alex's former go-to girl for whenever he and Lisa were off. After they'd broken up permanently, Danielle expected a proper relationship with Alex. Instead, he spent Warped Tour hiding from her and then ended up marrying me at the end. Obviously, we weren't going to be her two favourite people right now.

"Gabe has she seen us? Is she coming over? Does she look pissed?"

"Erm...yes, no, she's bitching about you to Jac Vanek. Homegirl is gonna bust your balls if she can get her hands on you. That goes for you too Jack."

Alex groaned. There was no way that he could hide from her. I decided I needed to go pee. When I tried to move away from him, he had a death-grip on my arm. I think he was whimpering aswell. I should've been a nice person and waited til later but I figured he'd be OK with Gabe. That and a part of me wanted to see Danielle go crazy.

In the bathroom with me was some dude in a trenchcoat. I nodded at him and started to do my "business". When I finished up, I noticed the guy was walking very slowly and his footsteps sounded weird...like high heels. I looked up and saw the "dude" had tits aswell.

Oh hell no. The person lifted their head and grinned. It was Victoria. I was too scared to even scream.

"Hey Jacko."

"H-h-h-h-hi Victoria." I tried edging away towards the door. She put her hand on my chest.

"Stop." she ordered "No one is gonna hear you and nobody is gonna come to your rescue. You'd be surprised at what a haunted urinal rumour can do to grown men."

I had an idea to get me out of there.

"Hey Victoria! I can see your fat rolls!"

She gasped and looked down. While she was distracted I ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could. I ended up knocking over Ryland.

"Hey man watch where you're going!" he yelled. I heard his scream from the bathroom as he walked in on Victoria.

I needed to find Alex. After that confrontation, we needed to stick together. We weren't safe seeing as we had Victoria after us and Danielle (who'd tell Jac, who'd tell all the females in the industry) wanting to bust our balls. There was no way of knowing if we'd survive the whole 8 months we'd be married for.

I saw him at the bar hugging a girl. I stared at them for a while. He was talking to the [strike]skank[/strike] girl for a while and he hadn't even seen me standing there. As soon as I had that thought, he looked up and blew a kiss at me. I saw the girl turn round and realised that it was Danielle. I felt a little bad about the fact that the guy she was in love with suddenly turned gay until I realised how she was looking at me.

That girl wanted me dead and wanted Alex back. Suddenly, she was sat too close to him and her hands weren't on his shoulder in a friendly way. If she wanted to play it that way then she was going down. I walked over and sat on Alex's lap.

"Hey Jack." he said surprised. I smiled.

"Hey baby." I kissed him right in front of her eyes. Alex was still in shock but managed to kiss me back a little. Danielle looked like she found it hard not to throw me off Alex and drag him away. She silently got up and went to bitch even more about us.

"What was that for?" he asked. He sounded out of breath aswell. Good.

"Just wanted to shake things up a bit." I shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta daaaaaaaaa :) I think what I've got planned for the next few chapters will make your minds implode :')