Sequel: One Heart

In My Dreams It's Me And You

Five Years Matured; The Perfect Revenge

Nathalie's POV

“Don’t look at me like that, Nathalie.”

“How...how did you get in here?” I stammered, backing away as he advanced. He hadn’t changed one bit- he still held that triumphant smirk and had yet to lose the arrogant personality that screamed he was one of the ‘bad’ ones. Not that I needed these indicators; I had already lived through it once.

“Always the first to accuse, and never to just say hello,” Jake replied with a shake of his head, almost as if the fact he had somehow broken into my house wasn’t an issue.

“How did you get in?”

He sighed, reached into his back pocket and pulling out a set of keys. My keys.

“But how...?” I murmured. How could he have got them? Even I haven’t seen them around for the last few months, and had just been using the spare. I just assumed I had lost them at... “...the Club.”

The grin was all I needed to know I was right, but then I couldn’t understand why now. Surely if he has had them for the past three months then he could have come in at any time.

“I’m guessing you are wondering ‘Why now?’” he said, the chilling thought that he guessed exactly what I was thinking causing me to step further backward until I hit the back of the counter. His steps brought him closer until he was right in front of me, our bodies only an inch or two apart, whispering, “Because I know you are all alone.”

My eyes snapped to his at that moment before I quickly shoved him away and ran from the room, my heart beating frantically as I tried to make it to the front door. Despite my athletic background he easily caught up with me and forced the door shut just as I opened it, slamming my wrist against it, causing my cell to fall to the ground. Crying out as the pain kicked in I realised I had forgotten that Brian should still be on the phone, only to see a blank screen with a large crack running through it when I looked down hopefully at it. Again he must have read my mind as he followed my gaze downward to my cell, only to look back at me with a grin as he struck it with his foot, even though it was clearly already broken.

“Don’t want any distractions now do we?” Jake whispered in my ear, his free hand curling around my waist.

When I tried to shove him away with my free hand he merely twisted it behind my back and then pushed me backwards so that it was trapped by just him leaning against me. I couldn’t move as he forced his lips onto mine, even going as far as trying to put his tongue in my mouth- that was until I clamped my teeth done on it and he pulled away, spitting out a mouthful of blood along with quite a bit of his dignity.

“You bitch,” he snarled. His eyes flared with anger as he slapped me hard on the face, knocking me to the ground. I could already feel my cheek swelling as he grabbed me and hauled me upright, his hand gripping my arm painfully as he began to pull me up the stairs. “I’ve been waiting for five years to get you back.”

“Get off me!” I tried to pull free but he was way to strong; it seems over the last few years he had replaced any fat he had with muscle. Before I knew it he forced me onto my bed, crawling on top of me and pinning down my arms with one hand as I tried to get away. “Get off!”

Jake ignored me and instead began to undo the buttons on my shirt, making me scream and struggle even more. His scowl grew as he struck me once again, my head jerking to the side from the sheer force.

“Shut up and be a good girl, or I'll do a lot more than rough you up a bit,” he growled.

After that I just couldn't stop but freeze; his words circling my thoughts as my fear peaked. Never had I seen him this angry- even when we were together and I did something wrong. I had always prided myself on being strong ever since leaving him, but now, I could feel all the defences I had built up crumbling away.

Tears fell freely as he ripped off the last of my clothes and threw them onto the floor, feeling his hands as he ran them up the length of my thigh then following the curve of my side to my chest. I couldn't even express a shudder even though I wanted to- my body just seemed to go numb as the time passed. Even my mind went blank; that is apart from one thing.

Brian.

He said that he loved me, but he let this happen.
I thought he would protect me.
But he didn't.


As his body pressed against mine he groaned with pleasure, the very sound making my skin crawl. All I wanted was for it to end, for it all to finish quickly but time seemed to have different ideas, slowing down to the point where it was becoming unbearable. I just stared at my ceiling as he continued, just trying to think of anything but what was happening.

Why are you letting this happen to me...?

The pain hit as he moved faster, the pounding motion making my stomach churn as it repeated over and over.

Why aren't you here to stop this...?

He let out one loud groan as he finished, his sweaty body collapsing onto mine. I turned my head to the side when he tried to kiss me, resulting in him striking me across the cheek with the back of his hand.

I'm hurting...

The tears had stopped long ago as I just couldn't cry any more, just laying there as a puppet for him to play with as he pleased.

Brian...

“You are mine, Nathalie,” he whispered in my ear, the feel of his tongue sliding across my swollen cheek making me shudder for the first time.

I thought you would always be there...

Jake slid off me and walked across the room to where his clothes were, pulling on his boxers and jeans while draping the white pullover across his shoulder.

You promised...

“I almost forgot how good a fuck you were,” Jake said as he turned back to me, his hair sticking to his forehead from perspiration.

Why...?

When he turned and left I remained in the same place, not knowing how long I stayed there as my room became increasingly darker as time wore on. Since she was at work Chloe wouldn't be back until morning, giving me no reason to move.

It was probably a few hours after he left that I finally moved to a sitting position, not bothering to put my clothes back on as my head sank into my hands. I could still feel him all over me, his touch creeping slowly against my skin, him inside of me.

I need him off of me.
I need him out of me.


After what seemed like a lifetime I suddenly jerked and stumbled to the bathroom, the tears that I had held back now streaming from my cheeks and across my dirtied body. I just sank into the bath and turned on the tap, uncaring for the temperature of the water as it scalded my skin. If anything, it was good. It was getting him off me.

Even though the water began to overflow from the tub I didn't move to turn the tap off, instead drawing my knees to my chest and hugging them tightly, not knowing what to do.

I was his now... what would Brian think?
He wouldn't believe me even if I told him... I'm just a dirty whore.
Didn't even put up much of a fight...


My arms curled tighter around my legs as I heard someone else's voice from downstairs, keeping quiet and burying my face against them. For all I knew it was Jake and I knew I couldn't go through that again.

Not again.
Please.


Just.... just leave me alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
My memory made this late again... sorry. A little Christmas Eve cheer for you though since I'll upload a chunk of chapters today =]

Thanks for the nice comments on the story, I'm glad to know there are people out there enjoying it.