Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

12.

I emerged from the bathroom and looked around the hallway. The only door closed was one at the end of the hall. I don’t know why, but I decided to approach it. I put my hand gently on the handle and I heard a large crash from downstairs. I jumped and shot my hand beside me. I looked around and quickly opened the door, ran in and shut the door behind me as quick as I could.

I looked around and realized it must have been Max’s room. Of course it was. The room I had to go in was Max’s. I heard the doorbell ring downstairs, and what sounded like a large group of people cheering. I assumed everyone else had come back, because the loud music started up again.

I walked over and sat on the unmade bed, looking around. There were clothes scattered on the floor, several drawers half open on the dresser and his quilt was rolled up in a ball on his bed behind me. I let out a small laugh. ‘Only a boy” I said aloud.

I stood up and walked over to his CD collection, thumbing through the titles. The usual suspects were in there, with a few bands I had never heard of. Behind the CD’s were two picture frames. One contained a picture of Max and who I assumed were his parents. The time stamp stated that it was taken 3 months ago. The other frame had a picture of the same two adults and a small blonde boy. I smiled. “He looks exactly the same” I said to myself.

“Glad you think so” I heard a voice from behind me. I jumped and whirled around, knocking one of the photo frames off the dresser. Luckily it didn’t break. I made eye contact with Max and blushed heavily.

“Oh, uh, I was just-“ I began. Max let out a chuckle and moved towards me.
“It’s alright. Peace and quiet, I get it. Especially now that everyone has come back.” He sat on his bed and patted the space next to him. I walked over and sat beside him looking at my feet. There was silence for a moment. Max was the first to break it.

“So, uhh, you seemed pretty into Ronnie back there.” He looked up at me, grinning. I blushed like mad and began to stutter.
“Oh, no, it was just a game, and the shots-“He cut me off with a small laugh. I look at my feet once again and blush, once again.
“Dude, it’s cool. Girls have always been into Ronnie. You were lucky though, a lot of them don’t get that far” I let out a small laugh.
“It was alright. Better than my first” I said shyly.
“Who was your first?”
“Well, Zack. About two minutes before. I didn’t imagine it going like that, though. I tried to make the kiss with Ronnie count, so I could mark it as my real first kiss.”

I sounded like an idiot. Max was looking at me with wide eyes.

“You...you had never been kissed before?” he asked incredulously. I shook my head. “But…you’re hot!” he blurted out, immediately going red and looking away. It turned awkward. I started fiddling with a loose thread on my cardigan.

“Uh-“ Max started, he stopped when I looked up at him. He put his hand on my knee and looked into my eyes.
“Does this count?” He closed his eyes and leaned in toward me, I mirrored him, closing my eyes and moving in. Our lips touched softly. He moved his hand further up my leg, grabbing my thigh gently. The next I knew I was laying down; Max’s heated body pushed up against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one took so long. so busy ::facepalm:
thanks to the subscribers and readers :)

once again, please comment guys. why the lack of?
tell me what you think!
thanks to:
x.situations.x
for the comments
i appreciate it :)

xx.
p.s pardon my lame line 'does this count?' i couldn't think of what to put there ::shifty: