Temper: NIGHT

prologue

her name was temperance jay. temper to most. she was a vampire with a dark secret. a terrible secret. temper was born into a human family who quickly realized that their child was no normal child. Her fangs, so large for her puny, baby mouth, protruded slightly over her lower lip, and her little arms were too powerful for an average child’s. to them, she was a monster and they immediately abandoned her on the steps of an ancient church. Coincidentally, in the church lived a young vampire called Blake with his infant son Shawn. Blake’s wife had been murdered by the Division because she had gone rogue. The Division is a group of powerful vampires dediciated to establish the law in the vampire community and control the vampire population. Rogue vampires, well rogue vampires are the vampires who lose control of themselves and become uncontrollably blood thirsty, violent and wicked, therefore not following the code of secrecy between vampires and humans. therefore, the Division steps in and finishes off the problem. just like that. Blake raised temperance as if she were his own, and she and shawn grew up together like any other brother and sister, but Shawn was well aware that they weren’t. temperance, however, knew no other family apart from blake and shawn, and therefore thought they were her true family. Blake never told temperance how he came by her, it would only devastate her, and devastating a vampire was one of the many ways that might turn them rogue. like his wife….
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit of temperance's past. ill build up on it throughout the story. please commetn and suscribe. : )