My Arch Enemy

A Chance Meeting.

I walked down the side alley street, trying to seem nonchalant, as I tried to shake off the three men that were following me. I shouldn't have been here in the first place, but I had gotten lost, and had put my cell in the washing machine not the day before.

I quickened my pace. It was so dark that I could hardly see. I rounded a corner, almost running, and ran into someone. He wasn't much taller then me, and didn't look much older. I saw this as an opportunity. I leaned against his confused face, and leaning up on my toes, kissed the stranger directly on the lips, shoving my body against him. He kissed back, and I realized that he had two snakebites. They were in the form of rings, and amazingly, I found the pain pleasurable.

The boy took advantage of the situation, though. He put his hands on my thighs, and put them on either side of his hips. Then he turned around and pressed me into the wall, deepening the kiss.

The three boys chose then to come around the corner. "Damn." One of them hissed. "Looks like that boy's getting some tonight." Another of them whistled, and laughing, they all left.

I shoved on the boy's chest, and reluctantly he pulled back, but still held me against the wall, a smile playing on his lips.

"LET ME DOWN." I told him. (AN: When I write in all capital letters, she is using Gaelic.)

He looked surprised, but said "No."
♠ ♠ ♠
First story on Mibba. Tell me how it goes.