My Arch Enemy

Stalker

"Yes" she said.

I smirked. "Only if you give me your number." I said, and at first she looked angry, then she sighed in defeat.

My smirk growing, I let her down.

And she ran.

It was hard for me to catch up to her, since I was unfamiliar with this end of the town. This was the end where the heavy drinkers came.

I followed her around yet another corner, when something hit me in the head. "OW." I said absentmindedly, then I saw her standing there, a short two by four in her hands. "oh." I said, and then smiled honestly. "I only want your number. You don't even have to give me your name."

"Why the hell would I give my name to a stalker like you?" She demanded fiercly, speaking English.

"I'm not a stalker, simply an admirer." I said courteously.

She scoffed at my words. "You just chased me all throughought the town. If you're not a stalker, then there's nothing else you could be."

"What about a guy who just wants the phone number of a pretty girl? If it makes you feel better, I won't stop chasing you until you give me it." I said indignantly.

"Like that's supposed to make me feel better." She said, rolling her eyes. Then she sighed, and said a number so quick I hardly caught it.

I typed it into my phone, and dialed it. Her phone in her pocked rang. "Just checking." I smirked. "Talk to you later lovely." I said, before turning on my heels to go and find my way back to the upper side of town. I had just moved here too. I'd probably wouldn't find my way home until three in the morning.

I looked at my cell's digital clock, and cursed softly when I saw that it was already three thirty.
"Damn!" I hissed, "I'm going to be so dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the taking forever to update. I don't write very often.
Comments & Subscribe:D