Status: This is sort of on hiatus for a little while, I don't think I can write it at the moment due to personal situations, really sorry.

Ammie

Prologue

He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, smothering his face in her curly brown hair inhaling the scent of her vanilla shampoo. She always smelled of vanilla and cigarettes, it was an unusual combination but for her it worked. She was an unusual girl; she had curly hair of several shades of brown which flowed down just below her shoulders. She had deathly pale skin with light green eyes. She was thin, almost skeletal and bones stuck out in places they really shouldn’t. She wasn’t anything special, she was far from it. She was never caught eating, and never caught without a smile on her face. She was messed up and hard to love.

“Amelia,” he started to talk before pausing to think about how he was going to word his sentence, he flicked his head to move his ashy blonde hair out his eye, “will you ever eat in front of me?” She looked up, her eyes widened with slight fear in them. She smiled and looked down at her feet. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her again, breathing in the intoxicating smell once more. It was homely to him, something he wanted to smell for the rest of his life. He sighed, “It’s not healthy,” he only wanted her to be healthy and happy, but she couldn’t give up being unhealthy because then she’d have to give up her happiness.

She looked up at him once more, and gently placed her lips on to his. She pulled back and removed his hands from her waist, placing them to his side. “I’ll be fine,” she smiled and kissed his lips again, “I always am,” she whispered quietly so that he could barely hear her.

He took her face in his hands, and looked deeply into her eyes “I hope so,” he let go of her face and they just stood there staring at each other for a few minutes. Taking in everything that each other had said, studying each other’s expressions and trying to work out what each other was thinking. And it was perfect, looking into each other’s eyes, they knew that they belonged together and they knew that nothing could ever tear them apart. No person or disorder could ruin them.

He took hold of her hand and the corners of his mouth turned up as he looked down at her face filled with confusion and insecurity. He looked down at her delicate body, so fragile and thin he couldn’t help but frown slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
First original fiction chaptered story. I love thoughts and constructive criticism. (:
Deds to Nellie (The Color Abi Fazzi) for making me such a beautiful layout.