Sequel: Eternal Rest 2: 4 AM

Eternal Rest

Chapter 7

Brian woke up the next morning with a major headache and a cramp in his stomach that only meant one thing. He needed blood, and he needed it badly. He sat up on the couch that he was on and immediately lay back down and Jimmy passed him a bag of blood, knowing he wouldn’t drink it from a glass. As Brian finished the bag he was handed another and he took that one and down it as well. By the time he was standing in the kitchen area of the bus he was feeling a whole hell of a lot better, and more like himself. He looked in the mirror and saw that where there should’ve been a scar there was nothing. He sighed and glanced toward the bunks. He needed to see who all had stayed with him last night, thank god though they had a rule of sleeping clothed on the buses. He found Matt and Jimmy were asleep in the first two bunks, and through the door that was open to the back of the bus he saw that Johnny was awake and changing a bag of blood for Adele’s IV. He walked back and Johnny looked up at him. Both men stood there watching her as she began to stir.

“I didn’t take too much did I?”

“No, but her wrist wouldn’t stop bleeding. She cut it so you would smell the blood.” Johnny said looking at the woman now laying there stirring and moaning in bed in pain. Johnny sat down beside her and Brian walked out the door and off the bus. He looked toward the second bus where he knew Elainia was. He sighed, because he knew she thought all of this was her fault. Because he also knew what he was going to find when he walked onto that bus. He braced himself and Matt watching him, knowing where he was going followed. The fact that Brian knocked on the bus before he entered it made Matt stop for a moment. Apparently if they had done something, Brian didn’t want to find them naked. Brian walked onto the bus and his first thought was ‘dammit’. He saw Zacks shirt toward the front of the bus, and as he walked further back he slammed a fist against the fridge. The bag of blood Elainia had dropped was busted open. He looked toward the back of the bus to the open door and saw that they were still in bed. He was braced for anything now. Well almost anything. He slammed his fist on the door and the two people in the bed began to stir. As Elainia lifted her head from Zacky’s chest Brian saw her neck. He was pissed as hell.

“You fucking bit her.” Elainia’s head snapped in his direction and she saw the color of his eyes and freaked out. She also so the way he was glaring at Zack. When Zacks head was off the pillow and he was sitting up he saw the two tell tale wounds on the guitarists neck as well.

“Brian…”

“Shut the fuck up and get dressed Vengeance I don’t want to fucking hear it. OUTSIDE NOW!”

“Brian…” he heard her but he ignored her because he was concentrating on Zack. She got up and wrapped the sheet around her to leave the room but he stopped her.

“What?” He asked as she tried to pass him. He looked down into her eyes and saw her
fear.

“Don’t hurt him. Please.” Brian looked at her and his jaw clenched. He removed his hand from her shoulder and let her pass after stepping back so she wouldn’t touch him as she passed. Zack followed her out now that he had on a pair of jeans. Brian restrained himself from attacking the man from behind. Elainia hid in the bathroom until the two men were off the bus, and slid a pair of shorts up her legs and a tank top over her head. She looked in the mirror and combed her fingers through her hair. She went to pull her hair back and saw the mark on her neck. She sighed and left her hair down instead of putting it up. she made sure it was covered by her hair and when she felt the bus move she flipped and ran off the bus. Zack was picking himself up off the ground. He launched himself back at Brian.

“Why the hell did you bite her you son of a bitch?” Brian yelled as Zack got flipped on his back on the ground.

“Christ Brian, fucking let him talk.” Matt demanded. He ignored Matt however only giving the man an instant to respond to his question. When Zack refused to answer Brian picked him up and threw him into the bus again, this time he went through the window of the bus.

“Stop, please!” Elainia cried movie so Brian couldn’t get to Zack who was bleeding profusely on the ground.

“MOVE” Brian demanded as he moved forward.

“I told him to.” Elaina yelled at Brian. Brian stopped and looked at her. He stood there and looked at her and suddenly the hatred was replaced with something else. Hurt.

“What…” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He moved toward her and Matt stopped him.

“She doesn’t know man.” Matt said quietly. Brian turned to look at him. And his face relaxed.

“But he did.”

“I know and doesn’t give him any excuse, but Brian stop before you kill him.” Johnny said leaning against the first bus. Jimmy nodded from beside him. Brian looked at the men around him and turned and walked away. He didn’t look back and started to get on the bus he was on earlier and he made the biggest mistake of his life when he was even with the windshield. He looked back. She was standing there staring at where he had been just moments ago and Jimmy was kneeling beside Zack. He witnessed several things at once. Matt and Johnny were helping Zacky up and the blood was still gushing from the side of his head. Jimmy had gone to get the blood off the bus and Elainia broke down and came to her senses somewhat at the same time. Yes she had fucked up apparently but it wasn’t that bad. She began to move and she took off at a dead run toward the first bus. Brian walked off the bus and she stopped in front of him and almost ran into him. He steadied her before she slammed completely into him.

“Don’t ever let another vampire bite you again.”

“Brian…”

“I know you don’t know but come on I fucked up too, we gotta help him before he bleeds to death.” Elainia looked back at the others and figured they had it under control for a moment. She stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked at her and had a semi bemused expression on his face. She kissed him gently at first but he heightened the kiss. She removed her arms from around his neck and ran them over his chest. Brian’s hands trailed down her side and back up sending chills up and her spine. His hand slid under her shirt and she moaned as he moved his lips to her throat. He brushed her hair away and licked the small wounds on her neck. He knew exactly how to remove Zacks taste, his saliva from her veins. And it was to bite her in just the same spot.

“This may hurt a little baby.” He whispered against her ear. And he sunk his teeth into her neck where Zack had. She cried out in pain and pleasure and when he pulled back she found that she suddenly wanted him naked. Her hands were at the hem of his shirt in a heartbeat and his shirt was over his head a second later. He pressed his mouth to hers once more, kissing her hard on the mouth. Matt who looked up at that moment and rolled his eyes, Brian had the worse timing. But the sooner he bit her the sooner Zacky’s saliva was out of her system the sooner some things would go back to normal. As he kissed her he didn’t bother pulling her shirt over her head, he just ripped it off of her. They didn’t hear what was going on behind them.

“Really now… Come on….”

“Poor choice of words man.” Matt said Johnny just shook his head and looked up as Adele said something from the door of the bus.

“Hope you’re on the pill…hey wait… can vampires get pregnant?” Of course neither one of them heard anything that was going on and the rest of their clothes were gone moments later. They all stood there in shock for a moment and Jimmy was the first one to burst out laughing. They were all laughing a moment later and Brian and Elainia were still enter twined and backed against the side of the first bus. Adele walked carefully down the steps and off the bus shaking her head. It was even funnier when Elainia cried out and ended up biting Brian.

“Yeah don’t mind me… I’m only bleeding to death, no big deal.” Zacky said from the ground and Adele who wrapped her arms around Johnny from her spot beside him and shook her head. He placed a kiss on the top of her head and grinned.