Sequel: Eternal Rest 2: 4 AM

Eternal Rest

Chapter 8

Zack knew that his head was healing, but he also knew that he needed way more blood than he was going to be able to get from the supplies that they had on the buses. He sighed as they were taken in a back entrance of the hospital. This was ridiculous. Not only was this Brian’s fault, it was embarrassing, and he knew that Matt was pissed about the memories that he and Jimmy were busy wiping as they walked through the hospital. If anyone were to find out that Zacky Vengeance was being treated for a head injury they were going to wonder why the tour wasn’t canceled. There was a lot going on that the fans and press obviously didn’t know about the band, and they didn’t need to know. Zack sighed as he walked into the room that they had been told to go to. He was watching as Matt wiped the head of a receptionist in the room and made her take her lunch break. The doctor saw them right away though.

“I’m Laila Summers, if you’ll come on back Mr. Baker.” Zack got up and followed the woman with a slight smirk on his face. Matt sighed and followed him back. Adele and Johnny stayed in the waiting room with Jimmy. Zack followed the doctor and had to grin, even though he was hurt the one thing obviously on his mind was sex, because he was thinking about getting Dr. Summers out of her clothes. She was a leggy brunette with green eyes. And she wore thin framed glasses. There was just something sexy about her.

“Now what exactly seems to be the problem Mr. Baker, the call that came in said I would be dealing with a near fatal head injury”

“Oh, well I was thrown…”

“He hit his head a little too hard, can’t be too careful about these things in our situation.” Matt interrupted him.

“Then, if you’ll let me have a look at the wound…” She walked over and Zack sat down and turned so that she could see it better. She frowned slightly and pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. And began gently pulling pieces of glass out off his head. He winced a little as it re-sliced where it had gone in. She saw him flinch and when it barely bled she looked a little confused. “Uhm, Mr. Baker…”

“Zack” he said grinning at her.

“Alright then, Zack, uhm shouldn’t there be more blood?”

“You’re the doctor.” Matt said smirking.

“I need to know exactly what happened.”

“And we can’t tell you that.”

“I’m sure you could, but the thing is you’ve most likely lost a lot of blood am I correct?”

“Yeah, that’d be why I’m here.”

“So, I’m gonna set up a transfusion that can take place here. I have cleared my schedule so that I can take care of this. So if you’ll follow…” She stopped talking and just walked back to the back to get something. Matt sighed and Zack looked at him curiously.

“What’d you do?”

“Got her to shut up and go get you six bags of blood, and the rest of us a dozen each. She’s gonna put it in a cooler and bring it out to us. We walked in, so we’re gonna walk back out.”

“You can’t control minds like that Matt, especially doctors, isn’t that what you’ve always told me and the others?”

“This was an emergency, and she here she comes. Just down the blood and lets go.” Matt said. Zack looked a little better after doing what he was told. But he had to grin when he watch the confused doctor lead the way out from the room. Jimmy looked up and shook his head as he saw the doctor dragging a cooler behind her.

“Sheesh man, you could have at least carried the damn thing.”

“Fuck you Jimmy.”

“Ha, nope don’t fly that way bitch.” Jimmy said as he saw Johnny wrap an arm around Adele and pull her next to him as they walked outside. Jimmy pulled Matt back and pointed out the fact that the two had become inseparable.

“Motherfucker better not turn her anytime soon. We already have one newbie to deal with, we don’t need two.”

“Yeah and apparently we should just let Brian handle Elainia.”

“Oh apparently he can handle her alright, we all witnessed that.” Jimmy said trying not to laugh. Matt grinned and followed the others out the door. Adele was sitting in the back seat cuddled up next to Johnny who was currently making sure that she was feeling alright. When she nodded and smiled at him he grinned and placed a kiss on top of her head. Zack shook his head from the beside them and yelled for Jimmy and Matt to hurry the fuck up. They got back and Adele was the first one on the bus and she had to laugh when she saw that Brian and ‘Nia were curled up together on the couch of the bus that they had waited for a repair person to come and fix the window. They were watching some movie and not paying attention to anything else going on around them. When Matt stepped on the bus he shook his head, it looked like Zack was gonna be on their bus from now on. He grabbed two bags of blood out of the cooler and handed them to ‘Nia and Brian. They took them and each muttered a muted thank you. Brian looked up when someone said his name.

“Brian you’re a fucking asshole, you know that right?”

“Me? What the fuck did I do?”

“Asshole couldn’t you have waited until after I had enough blood to save me since you were the one that threw me through the bus window?” Zack said glaring at Brian.

“And? You fucking bit her.”

“She told me to.”

“Hey I was being sarcastic.”

“See…” Brian said grinning

“Dude, Zack is right we did not need to see the two of you fuck against the bus.” Matt said making Brian roll his eyes.

“You could’ve gotten on the bus sooner.”

“And miss the show?” Johnny asked

“Perv” ‘Nia said

“What can I say I’m a guy, and the correct term is voyuer.” Johnny responded.

“They have a point honey.” Adele said and hit Johnny.

“Oh come on, you can’t blame him, it was basically free porn. Right there in front of us.” Jimmy chimed in.

“You’re supposed be his friends damn.” ‘Nia said.

“So?” Jimmy said and shugged. ‘Nia got up and hit him and he rubbed his arm. “What’d ya do that for?”

“You were being an asshole. And I thought it would be fun.”

“Well be careful you hit harder than you think.”

“Pussy” Brian said grinning.

“Shut up, it’s not my fault your girlfriend hits like a man,”

“I’d rather hit like a man than a girl.” Brian smirked and pulled ‘Nia onto his lap.

“Oh lord there they go again.” Adele said as the couple began to make out with Elainia stratling Brian’s lap.

“Fucking animals” Matt muttered shaking his head. Elainia reached the hand that wasn’t tangled in Brian’s hair out behind her and flipped them all off.

“Well at least they have the right idea.” Johnny said glancing at Adele.

“We are not fucking with an audience” Adele responded glaring at Johnny.

“Didn’t I wanted an audience.”

“Ya know the other bus is free.” Adele said smirking.

“If you fuck each other in my bunk… I…WILL…KILL…YOU!” Matt said.

“Shut up Matt, come on baby.”

“I’m fucking serious.”

“Don’t think they care Matt.”

“Shut up Jimmy” Matt said glaring after the two that had just walked off the bus.

“So, don’t the rest of you have somewhere to go as well?” Elainia said as she broke away from Brian.

“Not particularly no.” Zack replied.

“Okay, then I’ll be blunt LEAVE. Don’t make me fucking spell it out.” Elainia said

“She’s bossy” Jimmy said

“Not like I ain’t seen it before.” Zack said

“You wanna go through another bus window?”

“I’m just saying…”

“Lets go before you get injured and have to explain to that cute doctor how you survived yet another fatal head injury.” Jimmy said

“Yeah, I don’t feel like looking for a new rhythm guitarist.” Matt said pulling Zack toward the door. Elainia watched them leave and turn back to Brian.

“Now where were we?” Brian smirked and kissed her lips gently then began to undress her. She grinned as she looked down at him. He looked at her for a moment.

“Not sure I like that look in your eyes baby.”

“You owe me a shirt.” She said before literally ripping his off of him. He smirked at what she said next. “Now, we’re even baby.” And she kissed him, silencing anything that he had to say.

Matt was sitting on a picnic table looking at both buses and shaking his head. It was gonna be a while before they would be able to leave, they were already getting a late start anyway. He sighed and turned to the remaining guys.

“Uhm Johnny and Adele can travel with Brian and Elainia, I am not going to deal with hearing either couple when they decide that they want some.”

“I’m with you man, but Brian and Johnny won’t be able to…”

“They’re old enough to take care of themselves.” Matt interrupted. Jimmy sighed and shook his head.

“You know Matt you do realize that because you told them not to they are probably going at it in your bunk right.”

“Shut up Zack” Matt muttered and when what his friend said hit him he jumped up from the table and ran the three feet to the first bus. Jimmy was behind him and Zack was shaking his head as he watched the older two vampires dash onto the bus. Matt didn’t hear anything when he started walking back towards the back of the bus, but half way towards the bunks he did however hear the couple. But thank god they were just talking from the sound of it. But dammit as he got nearer he could tell that they had done what he told them not to.

“Adele, we really shouldn’t baby.”

“Not now, obviously Johnny, but I just want you to know you don’t have to ask.”

“Adele, it’s just that it’s so tempting to because I you to be able to be with me…”

“I know, oh god I know, and I know we’ve only known each other for a short period of time, but it just feels right.”

“I know” Johnny said and pulled her against him. They lay there like that for a moment before Johnny could feel the anger washing off Matt in waves from the front of the bus. He smirked and left a sleeping Adele to go deal with his friend and band mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my bestest friends helped me with the conversation between everyone. Girl you know who you are thanks hun.

Blame a lot of this chapter on the songs Scream and A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold, because that was what I was listening to. ~~Jessi