My Synful Camping Trip

The Morning After

"Good morning, beautiful," I hear someone whisper to me.
"Hey, you," I smile. I start to stretch to try to get in a mood that the morning doesn't deserve, but I am so sore! I felt like I had awoken from a busy night, worn out but this pain was like you had just worked muscles you didn't know you had...
"Damn, I'm so sore!" I yawn.
"Woo, me too, babe. But then again, we did do some pretty freaky stuff last night," he grinned and winked.
Okay then. I remember there was truth or dare, lots of alcohol and a very wet Syn...and sex.
"Oh, right...and what were those freaky things, again?"
"Haha, don't tell me you forgot?! Well I,madame, do not kiss and tell!"
"What the hell? You were kissing me."
"Was I? Hmm? Do you not recall?"
"Oh my gosh what did I do, Brian?"
"Oh-ho-ho, I'm sure you'll remember. I hope it's gonna be AFTER I tell Ol' Johnny Boy. He will not believe the things you've done."
I widened my eyes at this...Whys is it so juicy that he needs to tell Johnny? Maybe he's just joking around because we all know Johnny doesn't get any.
I just smiled and raised my eyebrow letting out a simple, "Fine."
After bringing myself to putting on my other suit, a green two piece with bohemian colored stitching designs, i exit the RV to see Amber already out with Will. They're eating something, and the sight makes me realize how hungry I am.
"Howdy neighbor," I say.
"Ah-hah! She emerges finally to greet us!" Will exclaims in a phony Brittish accent.
"What?"
"We thought Brian broke you, hun. The RV was litterally shaking. And it's noon. I know you sleep late usually but when your not at home you wake earlier...And Brian's been out twice."
"Oh really? What's he been bragging about?" I try and get some answers.
Will smirks at me and pretends to lock his lips. I just gawk at him. Did he really just do that?
"Dearest, we need to talk about your time in the bedroom..." Amber says while pulling my arm for a walk.
Once we're out of earshot she tells me what's up, "Okay so Brian is playing a trick on ya. He's trying to make you think you did some freakity freak stuff, but you didn't, just a rough, long, multiple roundin' good time."
"Hah, that bitch. I'm gonna get him back. Like so freakin' hard!" I laugh.