Because I'm Cool Like That

Kayli is someone who is looked up to by all. She gives off hope that life will be better in the end and is a friend to everyone. The only problem is while she's beign such a great friend to others no one's being a good friend to her. Does anyone really know what goes on in her life? When the new kid Johnny Armstrong who is secretly Billie Joe Armstrong's son moves in and Kayli befriends him everythign is changed. The problem is, is that a good or bad thing?
  1. Because I'm Cool Like That (Green Day) Part 1
    Kayli meets a stranger at a club and pours her heart out to her only to find out that the stranger has a rather famous husband...
  2. Because I'm Cool Like That (Green Day) Part 2
    When Kayli goes to school she meets Johnny for the first time and they start talking. Later that day she sees Ayden for the first time in a long time but she can barely look at him for what he's doing.
  3. Because I'm Cool Like That (Green Day) Part 3
    Johnny just moved to Rodeo California leaving all his friends and his girlfriend. The moved seemed like a bad idea that is until he met Kayli.
  4. Because I'm Cool Like That (Green Day) Part 4
    After talking to Johnny on the phone Kayli runs into her old friend Ayden.
  5. Because I'm Cool Like That (Green Day) Part 5
    Ending World Hunger? We'll see...