‹ Prequel: A Mistaken Identity

Amazing Almost Twins

Another Dream

Throughout the night, I was plagued with the same recurring nightmare. I woke up every hour, on the hour, screaming because of the dream I had. And, what was worse was the fact that the dream was always the same: Seraphina telling me that I died and existed only as a ghost. It was terrifying dreaming of my own death. But, what really bugged me was the fact that I was even dreaming of this at all. What in the world was causing this to happen to me?

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t be having these dreams. They would usually be nice and happy. Why was this so different? Because of everything that was going on, I was hesitant to fall asleep for the final time, fearing that this dream was going to occur yet again. As it turned out, it wasn’t. This was a completely different dream altogether.

I was sitting at a picnic table, twiddling my thumbs when my mother came over and took a seat beside me. “Beware, Summer. You are in very serious danger,” she told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Allison is psychic, dear. She knows exactly what has been going on. Of course, Allison is not quite aware of the fact that Scarlet is there with you rather than Seraphina. But, she soon will. Allison will soon become aware of the fact that Seraphina is here trying to help us to rescue you. So, be careful Summer; you and Scarlet are in extreme danger.”

“Okay, Mom,” I said.


It was at that moment that I woke up from the dream I was having. After this more recent dream, I understood exactly what had been happening. Allison had a vision of the conversation that Seraphina and I had, the initial conversation that had me and Seraphina going over to the Henrie house rather than me and Scarlet going there. Well, that definitely explained why we were kidnapped when we were; Allison had a psychic vision and was doing whatever she could in order to destroy me and Seraphina. Well, it wasn’t going to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.