‹ Prequel: A Mistaken Identity

Amazing Almost Twins

Warning Scarlet

When morning came, I alerted my cousin of the dream I had the previous night as well as the shocking news that I uncovered through this dream. The fact of the matter was that Scarlet needed to know what was going on, of the ability that Allison possessed. Ultimately, that was what caused me and Scarlet to get stuck here. “Scarlet, I know you haven’t spoken since yesterday, but I think you might want to comment on what I just learned. Allison is psychic; it’s how she and Zora were able to capture us. Otherwise, there was no way that you and I would have been kidnapped by these jealous bitches,” I explained.

“Psychic?” Scarlet asked. “How?”

I shrugged. “Honestly, I have no clue. And, don’t even bother asking how I know because I’m not even sure myself. Somehow, it was my mother who told me in my dream last night.”

“Okay, that’s weird,” Scarlet said.

“You’re telling me!” I exclaimed. “And, if what my mother told me turns out to be the truth, we’ve got a major problem on our hands. With her being psychic, I don’t know if we’re going to be able to get out of here. Allison could be able to foil Seraphina’s attempts to rescue us.”

“Maybe she could hide it,” Scarlet suggested.

“Let’s hope so,” I said. Under no circumstances was I ever going to let anything happen to us while we were being held hostage by these psycho bitches. If anything did happen to either one of us, I knew that Mom, Dad, Aunt Kimber, and Uncle Nick were going to flip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.