‹ Prequel: A Mistaken Identity

Amazing Almost Twins

Scarlet's Outburst

There was no way in hell that I could bear losing my cousins because Seraphina got grounded. In fact, the only reason that I was doing all of this was to protect my almost twin. I was not about to let anything happen to my family, not after learning that Allison and Zora had already made an impact in our lives when they killed Scarlet’s aunt. Scarlet never knew who Karleigh was and still she was affected by what happened. It just wasn’t right.

“You’re not going to kill us!” Scarlet yelled.

“Why not?” Zora asked.

“Well, what you don’t seem to realize is the fact that killing us is not going to do what you expect. Aunt A and Aunt Z will always be with Uncle Kevin and Uncle Joe. They’ll be together forever; they have other kids: Tommy and Zack. And, not like it matters, but I have two brothers: Trent and River. Even if you kill us, Tommy, Zack, Trent, and River will still be there. And, the two of you will be going to jail, for life since you killed my aunt two decades ago. That prior will lock you up forever. Then, while you’re in there, our families will have a foundation set up in honor of us, much like the one that my mother set up for Aunt Karleigh when you guys had her killed,” Scarlet yelled.

“Scarlet, don’t…” I said.

“Shut up, Summer,” Scarlet objected. “I really don’t want to hear it. They destroyed my life. I never knew my aunt because of them. My mother lost her sister because of them.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah; we get it. Your father also happened to lose his girlfriend because of what we did to him twenty years ago. Nick was dating Karleigh at the time that we killed her. He lost her, and ultimately went on to date your mother, her sister, in order to remain close to the woman he truly loved and cared for. Well, now you’re going to join your aunt. Nick and Kimberleigh will lose another family member because of what you did,” Zora laughed. “Scarlet Karleigh Jonas will no longer exist because you’re going to die; your going to be reunited with your aunt and be separated from your parents.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.