Status: Updating!

Morbid Symphony

Short Summary: She doesn't know where to head towards life. She was sent on an errand by her mother, and in the process of finding out what that errand is; and fulfilling it, she finds love once more, in the most unexpexted manner. But someone out there wants her to leave their lives forever. Why? What? How? It's soon to be revealed. And all she has to do, is listen with her heart.

Prologue

Things may not always seem to appear as they are. As I make my way into the dark hallways of my memories, a striking pain errupts in my chest. I take a couple of steps closer, and the pain becomes stronger, more agonizing. Music fills my ears, and the pain slowly soothes away.

I follow the direction of the music, letting my feet lead me to my destination. I take a deep breath, before resting the tip of my fingers on top of the door knob. I try to weigh out the pros and cons of my situation. And I think otherwise.

I would have to take risks in my life, no matter how tough they may be. I look at the peice of paper in my hand, and I squeeze it tightly, just moments before I fully grasp the door knob.

The door creaks open, and the music stops. Light escapes from the little opening I was creating. The little opening was starting to grow, but this time, without my intention of making it do so.

I look up, and suddenly, agony meets my face. Darkness soon covers my eyesight, and I could not hear anything, nor smell anything. As I drift off into unconsiousness.
~

I'm new here, and this is my first story so far! Please comment! I would like to know how you think of it! :D

<August 6: I added the short summary, so that you'd know what the story's about. And I'm sorry if it sucks, cause I was never, and never is; good at making summaries.>