Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

The Fight

As he watched her he got an idea in his head. His friends and him were already drunker than they should’ve been but they didn’t care. It was the beginning of a new tour and they were all pumped up for it. The show that night had been amazing with all the different bands that had been on that night, they all felt that they needed a time to just relax and wind down, hoping that no one was going to kill each other now. But He was sitting beside him looking sullen. Earlier that night Michelle had dumped him. And to top that off Zack and Gena had gotten into a fight and split so now he needed a distraction. And he had a feeling that those two twins that just walked in were just what the boy’s needed. James turned to Brian and Zack with a smirk on his face and started talking.

“So boys, how about a bet?” Matt who was sitting next to his girlfriend looked around Val to James with a raised eyebrow. This wasn’t going to end well and he knew it. Val turned and looked like she was interested when she was just faking it because quiet honestly she was fed up about having to be around Brian who had cheated on her sister. She refused to believe that Michelle would cheat on him. After all her sister was a sweetheart.

“What kind of bet?” Brian asked.

“See those twins over there?”

“What about them?” Zack asked

“Whichever one of you scores with one of them first, and it doesn’t matter which one, wins.”

“Deal” Brian and Zack said simultaneously as they watched the girls and their red headed friend down five shots each in a row. Matt glanced sideways at his band mates and shook his head. They were obviously too drunk to think this through. He said not a word as he saw Johnny and Lacey walking back towards them and Jimmy and Kelly. He wasn’t going to tell them and he prayed to god that Val wouldn’t either. She watched just like the rest did as the girls looked to be having the time of their lives and then it was interrupted when the girl with the braids stopped dead in her tracks. Apparently something upset her, whatever it was wasn’t as important as the fact that Michelle just happened to walk in with some guy that looked like he was too cocky for his own good.

“What in the hell is he doing here and who the hells the bitch with him?” Jessica hissed to her twin sister. Leanne who spun around to see just what in the hell her sister was talking about. She balked when she saw Jacob Johnson her bosses son walk through the door with a brunette. She turned quickly and tried to drag her friend to the opposite side of the room. But somehow that didn’t work. Jessica was out of Jacey’s grasp in a heartbeat and across the room a moment later. The mother fucker had been with her just last night. She shoved him against a wall just as someone else walked over.

“Michelle what the fuck are you doing here?” The venom in his voice was enough to make Jessica and Jason look in his direction. Michelle… where the hell had she heard that name before, then it hit her.

“That’s the bitch you cheated on me with?” Jessica demanded letting go of Jason’s shirt front. Leanne grabbed her sister and pulled her back.

“Cheated on you with honey, he’s better off with me, at least I ain’t no stripper.” Jessica turned and ripped out of her sisters grasp and her fist connected with the woman’s jaw. Jason went to pull the two women apart but Brian shoved him back against the wall that Jessica had just shoved him against. Jacey rolled her eyes and then narrowed them when Michelle’s fist connected with her left eye, when Jessica dodged a hit. That was enough for her and Jacey punched her hard enough to break her nose. Jessica who came back from dodging the blow ended up pounding the woman’s face into the ground, which apparently Brian was doing to Jason as well. It was no shock to anyone in the club when the police showed up. All four of the currently fighting men and women were arrested and Leanne could only shake her head. Her sister would have to wait until the morning when the bank opened.

Jessica was sitting in the same group cell as Michelle but she was staying far away from her. She glanced up when the officer walked toward the door.

“Jessica Hathaway?”

“Yeah?”

“You got bailed, lets go.” Jessica couldn’t help but grin and try to think of a way to thank her sister. When she walked out she was surprised to see that it wasn’t her sister at all but Jacey. She raised an eyebrow.

“Leanne is where?”

“Uhm no clue, but sure as hell ain’t here. I had to stop at the ATM, and so we stopped and got your car and she took off, said something about going back to her place.”

“Yeah, some sister she is, thanks.”

“Hey, you’re the chick that broke Michelle’s nose right?” Jacey looked behind Jessica just as Jessica turned to see a female walking towards them. She had just finished taking her hair out of braids, and was ready to pull it back into a pony tail.

“What’s it to you?” Jacey asked.

“You stupid bitch, that was my sister.”

“Wow, does it look like I care. And I wouldn’t hit me if I were you, we are in a police station.” Jacey said noticing the other woman’s hand had balled into a fist. She also saw the man that walked up behind the woman and her mouth went dry.

“Val, unless your bailing Michelle out lets go hun.” The woman turned to him and nodded and since Matt was obviously done she went and bailed her sister out. Matt had already bailed out Brian.

Jessica and Jacey were in Jacey’s car on the way back to Midnight Black, and neither of them was talking. The radio was playing but they were barely listening. They pulled into the parking lot and Jacey parked in her usual spot. She walked in and shook her head as she noticed that Jason had beat them there. He was standing in the parking lot arguing with his father. When the two women walked up Jason turned on his heels and punched Jacey in the face.

“That was for Michelle.”

“Fuck you to asshole”, and she in front of her boss, punched him back. She didn’t get the satisfaction of breaking his nose and he didn’t get the satisfaction of her being fired on the spot either. Jacey and Jessica walked into Midnight Black and headed straight to the bar. Audrey and Dru saw them coming and both women noticed the bruise forming on her eye. Dru got the shot glasses out and Audrey poured the Tequila. When the two women hit the car they picked them up and downed them. Jessica glanced at Jacey and the other woman grinned.

“Please tell that felt good?”

“I don’t know, did it feel good to pound that bitches face in?” Jacey asked grinning.

The two women finished the night off getting plastered at the bar and then when it was closing time ended up leaving, but not alone. As a group of four they ended up at Jacey’s apartment and they all called it a night there around seven AM.