Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Family

Jacey rested her head against Matt’s chest as he held her. They had just gotten re dressed and she had made Matt dig through his bag and find himself a new shirt because she had stolen his shirt he had been wearing, which just happened to be his favorite Guns N’ Roses shirt. He grinned as he looked down at her wearing it. She was also wearing a ring that he had bought knowing she would say yes to him. He was glad she had because he didn’t know what in the hell he would do without her. She was it for him since the day he first laid his eyes and well hands on her as well. He grinned to himself and kissed her forehead as he took her hand and led the way out of the room they had escaped to. They went to find everyone and eyebrows raised when Jacey saw that Jessica was using Zack’s lap as a pillow instead of his duffel bag and that Leanne was sitting on Brian’s lap making out with him. Apparently she hadn’t gotten enough of him.

That night the show went off without any problems and all the guys laughed as they said they would see their friends at the beach the next day for the end of tour party that they were going to have. Jessica bit her lower lip as she said something about needing to check on her grandmother and about getting home. Jacey was waiting for her to ask Zack to go with her. When she did he nodded and she smiled gently at him. Leanne had disappeared almost as soon as the show was over with Brian. Ten to one they were already halfway to his place. Jacey grinned as she slid into the passenger side of Matt’s car. He looked at her and she grinned.

“Matt it’s still early…”

“It’s ten at night…that’s hardly early.”

“So I want you to meet my parents tonight.”

“Now?”

“Yes”

“How do I get there?” and she gave him directions. He wasn’t going to fight with her about it after all he had to meet them eventually.

Jessica pulled into the driveway and had barely turned the engine off when Zack was out of the truck and around the hood. He opened her door and helped her down where he immediately placed a kiss to her lips. She grinned and kissed him back. A light switched on, on the front porch and someone cleared their throat. The two pulled apart and moved shutting the door to the truck and Jessica looked guiltily at her grandmother. Her grandmother shook her head as the couple walked up the walk way.

“Grams, this is Zack, Zack this is my grandmother Ada.”

“Nice to see you again young man.” Ada said smiling. Jessica raised an eyebrow as her grandmother led the way in the house. Jess walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed a diet Pepsi and a sprite for her grandmother.

“Zack you thirsty?” She yelled as she dug through the fridge looking for a snack. A moment later she straightened up as she pulled left over chicken strips from KFC out of the fridge. He was leaning against the counter watching her and talking to her grandmother at the same time. He let her move to the microwave and he grabbed himself a can of diet Pepsi from the fridge, and popped the top on his, hers and her grandmothers. Ada smiled at him and Jessica shook her head.

“I see the two of you are getting along just fine.” She said as she waited for the microwave to finish.

Jacey kissed Matt on the cheek before she got out of the car and he followed her to the front door. He had had her park in front of the multi car garage and he was staring at her parents place and then to her. Yeah she was definitely spoiled and it didn’t help any that it seemed to be how he was treating her as well. At least she wasn’t after him for his money like Val had been. Jacey walked straight into her parents house and Matt followed her. As she suspected her mom and dad were still up and they were watching a movie on TV. She walked over to them and hugged them.

“Jace sweetie, this is a surprise.” her mom said.

“Mom, I want you and daddy to meet someone.” Ellie and Anthony glanced at the man that had followed their daughter in. “Mom, dad this is my fiancé Matt Sanders, Matt these are my parents Ellie and Anthony Matthews.”

“Nice to finally meet the man that stole our daughters heart.” Ellie said.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Matt said a little uncertainly. Jacey wrapped her arm around his waist and walked to the couch and sat beside Matt. She was trying to be responsible in front of her parents, when all she really wanted at that moment was to jump Matt.

The next day they were all sitting on the beach waiting for Matt and Jacey to show up and wondering just where in the hell that they could be. It was ten to eleven in the morning and they were supposed to be there at ten. Kelly was leaning back against Jimmy’s chest and he had his arms around her and they couldn’t believe that Lacey was sitting on Johnny’s lap making out with him. Apparently Jacey was a bad influence, not that you heard Johnny complaining. He had one hand tangled in her hair and one on her bikini clad ass. She definitely didn’t seem to mind at all. Jessica was cuddled up on another blanket with Zack who was laying on his side with his head propped up on his hand and his other hand was holding one of Jessica’s. Leanne was talking to Kelly and her head was on Brian’s shoulder. The other guys all started to show up and everyone was asking where Jace and Matt were.

“With them who the hell knows.” Jess said from her spot beside Zack.

Out in the parking lot Jacey and Matt had managed to go from one simple kiss to fucking in the backseat of her Yukon. At that moment Matt was glad that they made itty bitty string bikini’s that were easy to remove. Seeing as yes it was an SUV, but it was still a backseat. He didn’t think that he would ever get enough of her. After almost half an hour the two of them somehow managed to re dress and make their way to the group that was waiting impatiently on them. Jacey raised an eyebrow when she saw that Lacey and Johnny were locked together at the mouth. Jessica looked up when she heard Jacey’s voice and so did Kelly.

“My god, don’t the two of you ever do anything other than fuck?” Kelly asked. Everyone of them started laughing really hard.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Jacey asked innocently.

“Uhm lets see, have you two looked in a mirror lately?” Brian asked.

“What the hell seriously guys.” Matt said as he pulled her down beside him.

“So what’d the two of you do last night?” Jessica asked.

“He met my parents.”

“Aren’t they the friggin coolest?” Leanne asked Matt who laughed.

“Although mom did nothing but gush it was embarrassing really and we’re getting married in my parents back yard. We don’t have a choice.”

“Oh lord, as long as we don’t have to wear pink I’m in.” Jess said.

“No Jace managed to get her to agree to wine red dresses.”

“Ugh but she insists on a white wedding dress.” Jacey muttered.

“What’s wrong with white?” Lacey asked showing that she was listening as she all but fucked Johnny in front of them.

“I want a cream colored or off white dress.”

“You’ll wear her down honey.”

“I know, but I haven’t decided whose worse me or my mom.”

“Scary thought. Although it some ways Ellie is definitely worse.”

“Lea’s right, she practically ran sleepovers and birthday parties it was scary.” Jess tossed in. See this was normal. She wasn’t going to be like her mom at all.

“So by the way how many cars do you two have left to go at it on? Or in… oh god I’m not riding in either of your two’s vehicles.” Kelly said. Jacey grinned.

“Hey the only one we fucked in was the SUV…” Jacey said Matt smirked. The others rolled their eyes.

“Oh and you’re a bad influence by the way.” Jimmy said

“What why?” Jacey demanded

“Uhm are you blind, Johnny and Lacey have you not noticed that or are you ignoring it?”

“What it’s not like their fucking going at it in front of us…” Jacey said.

“Girl you’re impossible.” Leanne and Jessica said at the same time.