Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Happily in Love

Zack woke the next morning and muttered a curse under his breath. At least this time there was no one around with a camera. Jessica was using his lap as a pillow again and it wasn’t fair. First he had to make a dumbass comment the night before and now he was gonna be in a bad mood the rest of the day. He gently shook Jessica awake and she looked up at him from where she was sleeping realizing where she was she smirked and he rolled his eyes although a moment later he realized that he wasn’t going to be in a bad mood all morning. She had already moved from the couch and to her knees in front of him. He moaned as she took him in her mouth a moment later. His hands moved to fist in her hair. She had false innocence in her eyes as she looked up at him through her eyelashes as she teased him mercilessly. When Zack had had it to the point that he couldn’t stand it anymore he pulled her up and had her clothes gone a moment later and she lowered herself onto him moaning his name as he kissed her neck at the same time.

Jacey woke with her head on her husbands chest and a smile. She had made love to him yet again after his parents had left. She loved waking up beside him as a matter of fact she loved everything about him. She was glad that she had met him because now she knew what she was missing in her life. him. She smiled as she cuddled closer to her husband and as he wrapped her tighter in his embrace. Three minutes later the alarm clock went off and Jacey rolled her eyes as they got up to start their day. She started hers right. She pressed her lips to his and he pulled her against him. She was on her knees on the bed and he was standing in front of her.

“I love you Matthew Sanders.”

“Mmm…I love you to Jacey Sanders.” She grinned as they moved apart and both got dressed for the day. It was tough to keep his hands off her but they had an interview that day. And several more in the following month before they began touring again. Matt had a feeling his recent engagement and marriage were going to be brought up as were Zack’s. They had already discussed this and decided that the truth was safest, so people didn’t think the wrong thing about any of it. The girls were even coming with them. Kelly and Lacey were too. Which was going to be fun seeing as Jimmy was engaged to Kelly.

Jimmy and Kelly were cuddled close in bed laying there awake just holding one another. Jimmy looked at the ring on his now wife’s finger and smiled. She was beautiful and she was his. There was no doubt about it. He was one lucky son of a bitch. He also knew the guys were going to kill him for going to Las Vegas and marrying her. But he hadn’t wanted to wait and neither had she. They had wanted to start their life together as soon as they could.

“So, are you ready for this?”

“Yeah, you sure you want me to come with you today?”

“Of course I am Kelly.”

“Okay”

“Besides the other girls are going to be there as well.”

“Well at least I’ll have someone to hang out with if Lacey decides not to sketch the whole time that is.”

“Yeah, she does that a lot, but what about the other three?”

“Too busy day dreaming about your friends?”

“Highly doubt that one baby. C’mon, lets get ready to go.”

Brian smiled as Leanne woke up her head on his shoulder her hand over his heart. He loved waking up like this her beside him in the mornings. He was glad that they had figured things out and he now had her. This was his last chance and he wasn’t loosing her now. She was his everything. He couldn’t believe that just from walking into a bar almost four months ago he had ended up meeting the woman of his dreams. He kissed her as she leaned over him a moment later. He smiled up at her and she ran her hands down over his chest. He hated that she just did that because it was three days into his lets take things slow and it wasn’t working very well. As much as he liked falling asleep beside her he wanted her something awful. And the fact that she had to fucking tease him was making the whole matter worse. He knew she was waiting for him to break his word and have her, and he was tempted to. But instead he made up an excuse telling her that they didn’t have time before the interview. She sighed and moved to get dressed. She wanted him. To the point where she was ready to say fuck the interview what about me, but it was part of his job.

Lacey smirked to herself as she dressed for the day glancing briefly at the man dressing behind her. She had loved him ever since the day she laid eyes on him. And here they were now in love and happy. They weren’t engaged or anything like just about everyone else but they were living together. Hell she didn’t care all that much but ever since the others had gotten engaged and married she found her self wishing that Johnny would ask her to marry him. She smiled as he wrapped her arms around her and kissed the back of her head. She loved how he treated her in the mornings.

“I have something for you Lacey.” He whispered in her ear. She looked behind her at him the best she could because he was not letting go of her and he held her tight against him. He reached forward and told her to look down she did as instructed and her eyes went wide.

“Johnny…”

“Lacey will you marry me?” He finally let go of her and she ignored the ring in his hand and turned to him throwing her arms around him and laughing as she said yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was started before the untimely death of Jimmy The Rev Sullivan and continues in his memory, where he is concerned. There is not much of him in this story but there is some. Please enjoy this... Jessica