Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

The Interview

They all arrived at the radio station at the same time. Jimmy rolled his eyes when he saw JB was there with a camera. He grinned at Jimmy who shook his head. The man was already starting and it was currently all the girls grinning and muttering under their breath and Jessica in Zacky’s arms. They all made their way into the building and soon were sitting down for the on air interview. Jessica sat in Zack’s lap and the other women did the same with their men.

“So here we are on air with Avenged Sevenfold and the women behind the men. How are you all doing today.”

“Fine” and “Great” chorused around the room.

“So lets just get down to the interview… the question everyone wants an answer to… How did M. Shadows and Zacky Vengeance meet their wives?”

“Uhm at this club that that used to work at…” Matt said.

“Yeah it was kinda just like that was it…” Zack said.

“Yeah that’s the night I met Lea too…that night will definitely be in my memory forever.” Johnny and Jimmy bit their tongues they didn’t want to go back to the night.

“So now that you’re married, do you think it’s going to have an effect on the other guys?” the interviewer asked and Jimmy shook his head as JB Zoomed on each of the girls individually.

“Uh well Jimmy and Kelly were actually engaged before us…” Matt said looking helplessly at them. Kelly looked at Jimmy and smacked him because he looked like he was debating with himself. He looked at her and she smiled sweetly.

“OK, damn don’t hurt me anymore baby…Actually me and Kelly kinda got married…”

“WHAT WHEN?” Jacey yelled jumping up. Kelly grinned.

“Last night…” Suddenly it was squeal fest as all the girls were hugging Kelly and Johnny shook his head as JB laughed.

“Wow damn just you and me now Johnny…” Brian said to his friend.

“Actually… it’s just you man. Me and Lacey are engaged…” Lacey smiled around the embrace of her friends at Johnny for that one. The girls squealed as they made Lacey show them her ring. Matt was trying not to laugh.

“Dude say what? You mean I’m the only one still just dating… and I’m not getting any at that…oh man that’s messed up.”

“Ha Garden Gnomes engaged… nice… and Gates we didn’t need to know you’re not getting laid.”

“Okay just because you’re getting it on a regular basis don’t mean nothing Matt.” Brian muttered.

“Dude, we got outta control… the dinner Ada helped us… well Ada made us for my parents got burned cos I forgot about it and was too busy with Matt.” Jacey said they were ignoring the interview guy who shook his head.

“So didn’t need to know that girl.” Lea said.

“That’s okay I made Zacky’s day this morning.” There was a smirk on Jessica’s face.

“Oh god sis…”

“Babe…don’t”

“What like you didn’t enjoy it.”

“Yeah Jess I did, but the whole world doesn’t need to know.”

“But it’s just a repeat of that picture Jacey posted…only difference is you got laid this time and it was just you and me.”

The rest of the interview went by like that causing JB and the others to laugh and the interviewer and callers got more to their answers then they probably wanted, but they were serious when it came to business questions. When they all got back to Matt’s they sat down to watch the Video and were all laughing and it was hilarious to see Brian’s face go red and Leanne as well.

Two days later there was another interview and Brian woke once more beside Leanne. He sighed, he wanted her and at this point after five days all she had to do was ask. Brian got up and was five minutes later was coming out of the bathroom when Leanne sat up in bed watching as he grabbed clothes to change from pajamas to clothes. She sighed he had another damn interview today. She looked at him.

“Brian…” She said as she moved to him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. He could feel the hunger in the kiss but knew slow meant slow.

“I have an interview Lea.”

“Fuck your interview… what about me…”

“Oh… god… fuck it they can kill me later.” Brian said and they stripped pajamas from one another and he pushed her back towards the bed his want growing every moment for her. She smirked as she pulled him down on to the bed with her.