Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Hook Up's

She looked at Zack and sidestepped him knowing that she was only half the reason he was pissed off. But maybe if they had been alone instead of there on the couch with Leanne and god knows who else in and out of that part of the bus. She shook her head as she walked to the front of the bus and sat down on the steps without opening the door. She put her chin on her fists and sat there trying to shake that thought from her mind. She knew someone sat down beside her.

“So you coming back to my bus with me?”

“No, uhm not really.” She would’ve but she had no idea why she was suddenly telling him no. It wasn’t like the sex was bad, cos it was great, but she just suddenly didn’t want to. He just shrugged not all that upset about it and walked away.

Zack sat with Leanne at the table both of them fuming and not saying a word as they picked at their food. Brian walked past and noticed that out of the corner of their eyes the two were watching one another. He shook his head. Leanne finally spoke.

“You could help us kill them you know.”

“Ha, right and go to prison…”

“Oh good point.” Leanne sat back in her chair and looked at her food. There had to be something that they could do. She was finally almost fully awake, another cup of coffee and she would be back to herself. The one with the answers and enough common sense to deal rationally with problems.

“I vote we manage to get a picture of Jacey and Matt…”

“Yeah Jacey wouldn’t care about prison she’d kill someone.” Zack raised an eyebrow in her direction and Leanne grinned. “Hey you witnessed the Porsche going over the cliff. That was her idea.”

“Oh yeah that’s right.” He sat there for a moment and then shook his head. He had no idea. Brian sat on the couch and watched the two interact and a moment later he was joined by Jessica. She was watching her sister carefully. And she was getting jealous by the minute because the conversation the two were having was turning from payback to everything else and their food was forgotten and she made him laugh. Brian glared at Zack. There was no way in hell he was gonna win this bet. And he knew that was what he was trying to do. ‘Go for it Baker, take the easy way out… take the dense one.’ he thought and turned his head to look at the woman that was sitting on the other end of the couch he was on. There was hatred in her eyes. Did she like Zack? He wondered to himself. From the way she was staring at her sister it seemed that way. Brian got up and walked off the bus. He had to think alone.

Jessica sighed and stood as well. She wanted to talk to him, but it didn’t look like she would be able to. She walked back toward the lounge and flopped down beside Jacey who was sitting playing some stupid game. She watched for a few minutes and got bored. Although it was amusing to watch her cuss out the game every so often. Twenty minutes later once everyone was back on the right bus, although Leanne stayed on the Sevenfold bus and so did Jessica after collecting their things the whole gang was once again on the move. They had only stopped long enough that morning to fuel up the buses and make sure everyone knew what the hell was going on and then the stop lasted a little longer with the way the morning had started out. Jessica sighed and thought about the way she had curled up beside him watching the movie last night. Every other time something like that happened no matter what the guy always wanted sex after the movie. Last night just seemed to be different. She leaned her head back against the seat she was in and ten minutes later jumped when a phone went off.

Pulled up at a stop light
Did drugs on the dashboard
Look at the mess we made tonight

Kick off your stilettos
(Oh, yeah)
Kick off your stilettos
And fuck me in the backseat
Fuck me in the backseat

Matt just stared at her and Jessica tried not to laugh. He was shocked by her ring tone. Like that should shock him at this point. Matt raised an eyebrow at her as she let it play all the through once more before answering it.

“What’s up mom?” Jacey asked and she laughed as she saw Matt’s face. She shook her head when she noticed Jessica trying not to laugh at Matt as well.

“I was just calling to let you know that your dad went ahead and paid for the repairs on the mustang.”

“He didn’t have to do that. Tell him I’ll pay him back when I get home.”

“He said your not allowed to pay him back.”

“Mom, that’s not fair the Mustang was my car, I bought it when I was sixteen, the deal was I would take care of it…”

“Well your father didn’t want it to sit there at the garage waiting for you to come home…”

“Fine, but this is the last time he does it.” Jacey said trying not to smile.

“I’ll tell him. I love you sweetie.”

“Love you to mom, see you when we get home.”

“Wait what we?” Jacey just hung the phone ignoring her mothers statement. “Okay so what the hell are you two looking at?”

“Him, he looks funny with his jaw on the ground.” Jessica said.

“Your ring tone… you’re mom…” Matt was stuttering.

“What about it? If you thought that was bad you should’ve heard the song that she kicked everyone else out of her apartment to like what was it three or four days ago?”

“What song?” Matt asked cautiously.

“Get It Up by Mindless Self Indulgence and she was shaking her ass as she walked around the room kicking people awake.”

“Really now…”

“Oh my god is that all you think about?” Jacey said hitting him.

“Hey like you mind?”

“Okay I’m leaving now. I so do not need to witness you go down on Matt.” Jessica said as she left and didn’t look back as Jacey grinned and moved toward Matt. Jessica walked back to where the bunks where and laid down on the one that Brian currently was sitting on. She put her head on the pillow beside where he was sitting and looked sideways at him as he moved to lay on his side so they would both fit more comfortably.

“What’s bugging you?” Brian asked as he rested his head on his elbow and looked at her.

“My life.”

“Does this have anything to do with that picture?”

“A little.”

“Not to be mean but I’m not sorry it was hilarious.”

“If the situation was a little different and I hadn’t have been in that picture I think I’d find it funny too.”

“See, just pretend it didn’t happen…”

“It’s not just that.” Jessica said looking up at nothingness.

“Then what is it?” He watched her as she turned back to face him. Her brown eyes meeting his darker ones. She let her eyes move to his mouth then shook her head mentally and looked back at his eyes only to notice his had wondered a little too.

“I think I’m falling in love with Zack…” she trailed off as she met him halfway for a kiss. And the impact of the kiss caught her completely off guard. She found herself pinned beneath him and her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. She didn’t want it to end and she completely forgot what she had just told him. She moaned as she arched back when his hand touched the bare flesh of her side underneath her shirt. She moved her own hands from around his neck to run over his chest.

“What the hell and you said something about me and Matt?” Jacey asked as she leaned against the bunks across from where Jessica and Brian were.