Status: i cant believe that this story is over, it took me long enough. thank you for reading it and commenting, it means so much to me.

London's Bridge Is Falling Down

Pulse, 1... 2... 3...

Image

A week had now passed and with every day that passed, I felt like I was gaining more control of myself. I no longer called that disconnected number in hope of hearing his beautiful voice…. Whatever that sounded like, I honestly couldn’t remember it. My dad and I were ready, we were ready to leave this place behind us and never look back. The excitement of being somewhere else, somewhere new and hopefully amazing had filled my stomach, giving me the slightest butterflies.

We were packed and ready to leave, but we weren’t leaving until later that night. My dad had paid for the damages of the phone and lamp, I still felt a little guilty but my dad reassured me that everything was in the past. I was recently stuffing my hair bush, tooth brush and etc into my carrying bag. I looked over to the window, the sun high in the shy shinning bright as ever.

“Hey dad,” I called out from the room and grabbed some shorts to replace my pants and changed quickly. I grabbed my Ipod, book and a pair of sunglasses. “I’m going to head down to the pool is that okay?”

“Eh,” I heard him start. “Yeah go for it Gal, I’ll try to remember that you’re down there and won’t forget you.”

“That’s really comforting dad.” I said walking out of the room and looked over to him while slipping on my converse, not bothering to tie them.

“Be careful.” He said and smiled to me.

I nodded and headed out of the room; I walked to the elevator and pushed the down button. I slipped on my sunglasses letting them slide down to the bridge of my nose as I looked through my book for the page that I had carelessly lost. I heard the ding and entered it not bothering to look up or look at whoever was in the elevator with me.

I finally found my page somewhere between the 4th or 5th floor, I started to read the paragraph at the top of page on the left hand side. I was beginning to felt really uneasy as I finally came to realize that there was another body in the elevator. I could feel their eerie vibe rush through my body; I swear I’ve felt it before. With an unnoticeable shrugged, I walked out of the open doors and headed for the pool.

I found a good spot under some shade, I sat there with my Ipod on my lap and my sunglasses pushed back up my nose. I was sort of distracted at the voice of Jason Mraz singing into my ears, I put my book down a little and smiled lightly. I was getting lost in my familiar world, the lyrics he sings playing a small scene in my head of pure happiness and life.

My troubles were gone as the sun shined down on me that the shade wasn’t covering, just melting them away. I had got that feeling again, the hairs on the back of my neck stood as I felt as if someone was going to touch me. Without thinking I got up and turned letting my fist come in contact with their nose. “Leave me alone!” I said and quickly realized what I did. “Oh my god,” I said covering my mouth with both hands as he covered his nose, a bit of blood slipping. “Oh my god,” I repeated.

I wasn’t too sure of my repeated ‘Oh my gods’ was it because of the blood or because of the person I hit?

“What the fuck Jul!?” Brendon yelled in pain, hunching over a little trying to decrease the pain.

I wasn’t really sure what to say, my mouth stayed covered. I stared at him, Brendon. He was actually right in front of me, bleeding but he was standing there. My stomach dropped which sent some tears to my eyes, I didn’t really know if it was him. “I… I…” I managed to say at least. “It’s really you,” I whispered and finally dropped my hands, pulling out my earphones and dropped them onto the chair along with my book and sunglasses.

“Of course… It’s me…. Ow…. Fuck… Who else would it be?” He gasped and stood up taller and dropped his head back, the blood dropping down to his mouth getting on his shirt.

“Imaginary,” I said lightly.

“What?” He asked confused. “Never mind, please just help me.” He begged.

I nodded quickly and gathered my stuff; I put my hand on his lower back leading him inside and back to the elevator. I pushed the button keeping my eyes on Brendon, his hair was wild and sort of long, he looked like he haven’t eat in days but he was still beautiful. We entered the opened doors; I stayed close to him not even caring about the blood.

“You know, I would’ve… talked to you in here… but I got scared, and you just looked so happy.” Brendon said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

“So that was you.” I said to myself, I shook my head a little and quickly pushed him out of the elevator when we got to my floor. I headed for my room more of rush now that I knew he was pain and losing blood. I quickly got the door opened, watching as my dad stood up as we entered.

“Dad, I… Brendon’s bleeding and I didn’t mean to, he scared me. So I punched him, I didn’t know it was him.” I explained and bit my bottom lip.

“But why is he here?” My dad questioned, he walked over to us, I half expected him to push Brendon over to the door and demand him to leave.

“Like I said I punched him so we didn’t get to talking,” I looked over to Brendon, whose eyes were glued to the ceiling.

My dad lowered Brendon’s hands as he looked over his nose, “Well, I’m pretty sure it’s not broken it doesn’t look deformed.” He stated before laughing, “Damn she got you pretty good.”

Brendon didn’t say anything, probably not wanting to taste the blood that was covering his lips. I quickly got him a towel for the blood I also ran out to get him ice. I returned to Brendon still there and alive, my dad not struggling him to his death. I still wasn’t over the fact that he was here, it didn’t want to click.

I walked over to him, carefully placing the towel that held the ice to his nose; I noticed the small smile hiding behind the towel. We both sat on the couch just looking at each; I narrowed my eyes and reached out poking him in numerous places.

“Stop, will you?” He asked and grabbed my hand, holding it to his chest. “You feel the heartbeat?” He asked, sounding a bit weird from the ice. I nodded a little and chewed on the inside of my cheek. “I’m alive and I’m here with you, okay?”

My fingers clutched onto his blood stained shirt, I felt his warmth, and I felt his chest moving in and out slowly. I felt his stare on me that in some many ways made me feel alive. I closed my eyes as he touched my cheek with his fingers, I bite my bottom lip as he moved a long my jaw line and down my neck. I opened my eyes looking like I just woke up from a long nightmare. I felt him slip his arm around my neck and gently brought me into a hug; I wrapped my arms around his waist and let my breath out that I was unknowingly holding.

“No, no, no you’re not going to bring my daughter back to believing that you’re staying here for good, so now that your nose is clean and taken care of, just get out Brendon.” My dad demanded.

“Not without Juliet,” Brendon said standing his grounds.

“Do you have an idea what you put her through? You didn’t have to see her suffer; you actually made the poor girl think you were not real. And you think I would be crazy enough to let her just go off with you?”

“I didn’t mean to sir, I had no intention of doing that to Juliet. And I could explain everything if you just me give the chance.”

“Give you a chance? You ran out chances a long time ago boy.” My dad said, looking beyond pissed at Brendon.

This carried on for a while, I still clung to Brendon’s side still a little scared that he’ll faded into nothing and I would be just hugging air. I sighed deeply seeing that this was going nowhere; I couldn’t handle them fighting… everyone fighting and not getting along.

“Dad, for once… just let him explain. Please. I beg you.” I said looking up at him. “Please.”

“Fine.” Was all my dad said before placing himself on the chair, probably eager to see what kind of lies Brendon will pull out of the air.

“Well if you tried calling me, it doesn’t work because my parents disconnected it. I didn’t do it to hurt her; I wouldn’t just randomly stop talking to her. I love your daughter more than anything; I’m willing to do anything for her as well. My parents don’t approve of what I want for us, I have everything planned and I know that’s it’s not going to be easy but with her by my side I could do it,” Brendon explained removing the towel from his face and putting it down on the table.

“And what do you plan on doing?” My dad almost boringly asked.

Ignoring his tone Brendon looked at me and took a deep breath before returning to my dad. “I plan on moving over to California, I plan on getting a small apartment, I already put down an offer,”

“And how did you get this money Brendon?”

“I did what I had to, I sold some of my stuff to get what I needed, and I have enough money to get us there and maybe enough to last for a week or so. But I got offered a job, actually a few of them that will pay well within time. I’m not going to be a dumb teenager without a plan and just thinking everything will pay for its self,”

I watched my dad who was starting to look really pleased with what Brendon had to say, he took in some air and licked his lips a little. “And your parents don’t approve of this because?”

“Because I went against their wishes not wanting to become what they wanted, they think I’m going to throw my life away for some girl. I’m not throwing it away; it’s only getting better with her in it. I’m not trying to steal your only daughter away from you Sir, I’m just in love with her and I need her more than she thinks.”

“Oh god,” My dad said covering his eyes with his hand and rubbed his temples, he breathed loudly out of his mouth and didn’t move for a long while. It was actually starting to get me restless and Brendon tense. “You will have a job that is going to my support my Juliet right? I don’t want her calling me saying that she’s on the streets because of her boyfriend couldn’t support her properly.” He said finally and looked between us.

“I would never let that happen to her, if anything I would call you to pick her up I wouldn’t want her falling down with me.” Brendon answered.

“Okay you listen to me Brendon Urie,” My dad started and leaned forward a little, his arms on his knees. “If my daughter calls me stating that you hurt her emotionally or physically I would drove my ass over to wherever you live and I would beat the living day lights out of you. Is that in the clear?” My dad continued, his finger pointed at Brendon.

“Clear as it gets Sir, I wouldn’t hurt her physically I swear. I couldn’t bring myself to even do that to her.”

My dad got up and walked over to his bag and pulled out a little book, he walked back with pen in hand and sat back down. “You want to know why I’m letting you leave with my own daughter.” My dad said starting to scribble some stuff down.

“Yes.”

“Because you had the balls to get your ass over and tell that to my face, unlike any other little bastard probably would’ve kidnapped her. And you had a plan, but I swear Brendon if this is just bullshit to get my daughter away from me I will break your nose.”

Brendon got up and reached into his back pocket, he walked over to my dad and handed him over some papers. My dad gently took them and looked over them and raised an eyebrow, he looked at me over the top of the papers and handed them back to Brendon, he pointed at me. “And you, if you do anything to hurt him, I will still break his nose.” My dad said while laughing a little as he did. “Just don’t let this one slip, he’s only one the good ones.”

I was smiling widely at my dad; he was letting me leave with my boyfriend so we can live on our own. But of course with Brendon, we ran away from home. I got up and walked over to my dad just as he got up and wrapped my arms around him tightly. “You really, really letting me leave with Brendon?” I asked I just had to hear the final saying.

“I don’t really want to, but I’m going to have to. I don’t want you running away from me, I rather have it like this than something reckless and where I won’t see you ever again because you hate me.” I heard the small among of sadness taint his voice.

“I could never in my life hate you dad, never. It doesn’t matter what happens, I’ll always love you. We’re until the end, the very end.” I said and looked up at him with watery eyes; I was going to miss this guy.

“I’m glad that I was lucky enough to have a kid like you, you’re really something. Just don’t let California change you too much, okay?”

“Sounds like a deal to me.” I said and placed a few kisses on the man’s cheek. “You would visit, right?”

“Of course, you think I can go on without seeing my daughter? You’re crazy.” He laughed; I mentally remembered the joy in his tone.

“I love you dad, so much.” I said and hugged him a little tighter.

“I love you too Juliet.” He said back and hugged me just as tight before he let me go. He got the book and ripped out a check; he walked over to Brendon and passed it over. “I don’t really want to see a guy like you falling on your ass if this fails, so here’s a check okay? It’s enough to pay off anything, emergency money alright?” He explained, getting a nodded from Brendon in response.

I was smiling like a goof, I looked over to Brendon was now standing there quiet a smile just as big as mine on his handsome face. I squealed lightly and tried not launch myself at Brendon, who didn’t seem to mind that I did it anyways. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and held him close, oh man I was crazy for him, and it was out of control. His arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer our bodies pressing together.

As for the rest of the day was filled with laughing and talking about California, there were big butterflies flying in my stomach at just the thought of living with the love of my life. Brendon a guy who didn’t seem to give a damn about anything or anyone, pushing everyone away as humanly possible had turned out to be the one to save me from my aunt; he was there when I was on that awful date and managed to bring back to life when my mother beat me. Who knew?

We decided to leave in the morning with my dad instead of at night. Still my dad didn’t prove of us in the same bed so he give Brendon the couch and took the floor for himself as I tried to give him the bed, he wouldn’t budge.

When morning came out of all the days that I slept and woke up to be annoyed, to it just being a big orb of shine but nothing more but this morning when I woke up it felt totally different, it was my new beginning with Brendon and I was excited and nervous for it. We were all up and feed; my bags were transferred from my dad’s car to Brendon’s. It was really hard to say my goodbye to father, but I knew it wasn’t my last. We hugged for a long time; I cried in his hold as he stood there in his manly stage and sucked it in. Brendon and my dad said their goodbyes and we were now on the road to sunny California.

“So I guess I’m kind of like you Romeo huh?” Brendon said breaking the silence and bringing my attention to him. “But just not with the whole dying at the end.”

I smiled brightly at him, “Hmm, I guess you really are. My actually prince, right here next to me.”

“And always will be Jul, I love you babe.” He said and quickly placed a kiss on my lips before returning to the road.

“I love you too Brendon.” I said happily and held onto his hand that was reaching for mine, our fingers lacing our fingers together.

“And Juliet,”

“Hmm?”

“I demanded you of your father’s hold and we pretty much ran away from this entire thing okay?”

I laughed and shook my head, “Of course Brendon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the beautiful ending to this story was it good enough, did it keep you interested in what awaits for them in California? Hmm?
I just wanted to say thank for those who kept with me when I wasnt updating for a while, you really do fucking rock, and i believe you know it.
now onto the squeal!!! ;DDD which would be updated soon, after some awesome hours of sleeping. i sort of already wrote one of the parts. yeah, im sticking to my promises.
<3 i love my readersss.