I Never Asked To Be Gifted...

Izabel is a 16 year old girl who appears to live a normal life, when in reality she doesn't. Every member of her family all have a special power and to them they think the gene has skipped her when it clearly hasn't. She has been bound to her duty since the age of three and at six years of age she was forced to live with her accepting grandmother after both her parents died in a fatal inicident. Izabel and her grandmother don't always get along because of the mortal/immortal picture in her grandmother's eyes. With having ten years of practice Izabel has been able to perfect her image of being a normal human -hiding her wings and controlling her emotions- because of the hidden secret no one is allowd to know outside of the special organization. Inside Izabel is completely consumed by darkness and loves it but on the outside she dresses completely normal and always has a bright personality so no one ever suspects that there is anything different about her. Her bedroom (the attic) is her own personal hidey hole. No one ever bothers to enter is as most of the time no one is aware that her room is even there. Izabel doesn't have any friends, only strongly bonded acquaintances at work. Even then she never brings anyone home, which ofcourse makes her grandmother worried but Izabel always brushes it off with the excuse of that no one can be trusted. Which ofcourse was true in Izabel's opinion...