‹ Prequel: My Immortal
Sequel: LifeLine

Here Comes Goodbye

Chapter 11

A nurse came running down the hall, “Are you alright sir?” she asked bending down to him. Brian was leaning against the opposite wall too stunned to speak.

“Yeah,” Matt said wiping his face.

“Do you need some water?” the nurse still didn’t leave, he stood up and she almost fainted at the size of him, he was a tank but he was crying.

“Could you bring it to the conference room?” A doctor said as he came up. “I’m sorry we should of warned you about the shock. I must say she’s quite strong.”

They all walked to the conference room, the moment Roxy saw Matt she ran to him and they both slowly lowered themselves to the floor. Sam went to Brian and the look on his face made her hug him, just bear hug him, and he let tears slide down his face.

“I want to go see her,” Jimmy said, Johnny stood up with him. They walked down the hall like it was the green mile, as if they were going to the chair themselves. They got to the door and took a deep breath before walking in.

Her face lit up, “Hey Jimmy Jam, Short Shit, you guys look like you just saw death,” she smiled at them but they didn’t smile. “Oh, come on it’s not that bad, I have style now, look a Synyster Gates original, if they do a DNA test it probably has pieces of him on it,” she pointed to her bandana but nothing was working with them. They stared at the ceiling and the floor.

“Oh come here, you big babies,” she said and they moved finally, lying down in bed with her, between the IV and the heart monitor it was a surprise they fit, “Want me to tell you guys a story?” They nodded sniffling. She felt like it was her real Jimmy Jam and she was telling him a story because he was afraid of thunder.

“There once was a girl, who had some bad and terrible things happen to her when she was young, but she grew past that, she had her friends with her, and a dog named Bear, well there was this one night where he just wouldn’t shut up, he was barking up and down the stairs, without stopping. The girl yelled and yelled at him but nothing he would not listen.”

“Finally she stopped yelling and she listened it was raining outside, that’s why the dog was barking he was so scared, so she took him out, in the rain he argued and tried to bite her but she didn’t let out. The rain hit him and he wanted to hide but then he was never afraid of the rain, because everytime he saw it he understood what it was.”

“Jo?” Johnny said.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“You’re not faking this are you?” Jimmy hit him across Jo’s stomach.

“No fighting, No Short shit I’m not, not this time,” Jo let out a sigh and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update.
Thanks for being patient with me.