‹ Prequel: My Immortal
Sequel: LifeLine

Here Comes Goodbye

Chapter 2

Dear GuitarHero

Life isn’t as easy as we like to imagine, the woman you loved sounds like a bitch, sorry if that offends you but it sounds like she’s not a fit mother, I couldn’t imagine leaving my child. But I have a different reason for leaving. But then again she could of had hers.

I can’t go back because I’ve been away for too long. It’s been six months since I last seen my son. He’s a year older now, I just can’t go back like this. It’s horrible for him to see me, I’m sick very sick, chances of making it are not very good.

Now don’t feel pity for me, I’ve lived my life, I’ve smoked, fucked, drank, and partied. But I’ve also loved two men with all my heart. The first one died, the second one wishes I was dead.

If I was the same person he knew, which I am but he can’t see that, I’d go back, if I knew he still loved me, I’d go back to him. But I can’t I can’t force everyone around us to go through it again. After all this hospital bed might be the last thing I sleep on, and the thermometer might be the last thing I kiss.

It sounds like you still have feelings for her, I know I might be stepping my bounds by saying so but you might want to talk to her. See what she’s feeling , why she’s doing the things she is doing.

Crap, the nurse is coming by in a couple of minutes, I won’t be able to answer back, she will probably put me to sleep. But you should really consider talking to her.

XOXO
Lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad someone read this, I felt like my readers wouldn't like it.
But hopefully you guys like it and will tell me so, so I can continue writing.
It's a very different format but I've hit a roadblock if I would of kept writing the way I have I wouldn't have been satisfied with the story.
XOXO
IS