‹ Prequel: My Immortal
Sequel: LifeLine

Here Comes Goodbye

Chapter 3

Dear Lost
I have tried to get in touch with her, but her best friends keep blowing me off, she has dropped off the face of the earth, at least to me. She’s hiding or living her life. I don’t honestly know, she’s nothing like the woman I fell in love with.

The woman I fell in love with was kind and caring and gentle. The woman I saw after so much time is nothing like her, she’s cold hearted, unfeeling, and yes she is a bitch.

You sound as if you’re ready to die? Are you ready to give up? I used to think I was ready to give everything up, I’ve done everything there is to do, but since I found out about my son, I’ve been able to regroup everything I do now I do for him. Everyday is a challenge, from getting him to take a bath to getting him to eat his vegetables.

I’m sure if you talked to him, told him you were in the hospital he would understand why you walked away. Sometimes all it takes is giving someone a chance. I’ve tried but it didn’t work, have you tried?

I’m guessing you should be sleeping. It will give you the strength to fight this and see your child again. The nurses only want the best for you.

Sleep well
GuitarHero
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy kiddies.